Badges crafting

ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 192
edited August 19 in Strategy Discussion
Hello Friends,

I x38 epic frag x41 epic cloth x49 epic chimicals x61 edibles and x34 metal and x5 legend frags, x1 cloth, x3 chemicals. x4 edibles. x10 metal.

I have noticed that I can craft with frag and lets say x5 cloth, no need every thing to be different.
Any Idea how should craft? should I craft all in a row (epics)? If I can't get legend from them lets say after 10 tries should stop?

Need some tips, gonna craft soon hoping to get some DR badges, got only 2 of them (only one legend and rare one).

Thanks!!

Comments

• BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 167
    Crafting is really down to luck. The one thing you really should stick to is to always use only same level components, so if you craft a blue badge you should use only blue components. Put even one green in and there is a risk of getting a green badge, and by using a gold component your chance to get a gold badge only increases slightly.

Best recipes for DR badges are, in my experience, ChChChCl or EdEdClMe or ClClMeMe or EdEdMeMe. Ch=Chemicals, Cl=Cloth, Ed=Edibles and Me=Metal. These give DR in ~20% of cases.
  • magicmagic Member Posts: 30
    Very true what Burmeliinis says. Apart from that, if you really want to know if some recipes have higher probability for something we all have to note down all our crafting results and share our statistics. I have started, you can read about it in this thread: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/40873/want-to-find-out-how-components-used-in-crafting-badges-impact-set-shape-effect-bonus-and-level
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 192
    Tyvm!
    Guess then it doesnt matter which one you use (ed,me, ch).
    After I craft will share my results to help (gonna take like two weeks, will craft after I finish to upgrade my training ground).
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 127
    Not sure what player level you are but whenever I have full tomatoes I use like 1mil for crafting 1 and 2 star component badges. Got my best legendary and epics that way literally.
    ShayHa
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 192
    Gonna be max level after upgrading my training ground