NML 3.4 - What’s happening?

FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 248
edited September 6 in Announcements
Ok so since I’ve revealed some of the things that won’t be in NML 3.4 as announcements, I thought it’d be good to aggregate things that I’ve said around the forum about the upcoming additions, :) These aren’t concrete changes, that’ll have to wait until a bit later, but here’s some of the stuff that’s coming:
  • Improved badge management system
  • We’re going to alleviate the grind with a format that is based on, but not identical to what @ATLAS-Z had suggested before - the Master stage
  • Improved early game progression
  • The autumn campaign which will contain the Dragon Tongue and a really cool final reward.
  • Some smaller improvements such as toggling auto-cover on/off and other combat UI improvements

Added after edit:
  • A couple new traits for ranged survivors/weapons - one that is an improvement to Critical hits.
  • New weapons - one that comes with a new effect.
  • Minor bug fixes with the network exploits in combat and getting XP in cinema ads while on a booster
  • New weapon effect

A proper 3.4 Announcement video&thread will come closer to the update in September.
WellyLugajimmorrison369ShadowWalkerReeconnromeoTimboskiJenngden4playDanski_46zeekdogbladgierBWilsKyrusATLAS-ZcapibaraZetteNezobigbeanoTroublemakerChiefkeoTCBRITOBuckzzsanchezi910GovernatorDeathwish19MrLuckyLoneWanderer360SPC_TORRESTHCrossRiotZappaimacharlieads888JankelFOEbooshShadowaceAzJoeSmartm4sBuggyKing_RedeemerBlackeagle1981lenbiwJimiFaith

Comments

• reekookrreekookr Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 28
    End game progression is balanced and non tedious?
  • SetroSetro Member Posts: 43
    Sounds good, another simple idea would be that everybody can skip the rounds or start with the level they want (and get all the goodies and rewards as well).
    Anyway, I'm curious and looking forward to seeing the changes
    romeoJenngFancygirl1ads888
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,583
    Oooh I loved the master stage idea so I am excited about what you guys have come up with. Badge management being sorted would be massive! And auto cover toggle?! No freakin’ way it’s only been since it was introduced that it was asked for so better late than never I guess!
    romeoATLAS-ZFancygirl1ads888
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 609
    Hopefully with badge management improvements it could be made permanently free.
    romeoFancygirl1m4s
  • zeekdogzeekdog Member Posts: 179
    Reducing the grind with a version of the Master Stage proposed by @ATLAS-Z is what I am looking forward to seeing the most. Hope it’s not to far off from his proposal. Lately have been opening the game, looking at the challenge, and just shutting it down. #reducethegrind
    romeoJenngFancygirl1imacharlie
  • xiaofei66xiaofei66 Member Posts: 41
    Could you PLEASE put things like this in announcements instead of hiding it a general discussion question @Fluxxx. Some of us don’t go through all of the threads on discussion. thanks!
    FluxxxFancygirl1JLawDrhoo