Reinforcement Tokens

ZoggyZoggy Member Posts: 59
Since I have not used reinforcement tokens yet and I finally have enough to do so, are they really effective? Are they worth working hard to get?

Comments

• Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 512
    They are worth their weight in gold if used on the right equipment. Typical rule is to reinforce gear which has unique properties i. e. 4 traits instead of 3, or powerdul trait combos which are hard to come by. Prime example, a bruiser armor with dodge, iron skin and hazard suit etc. So far I reinforced my kingdom soear, that weapon is invaluable.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 515
    I reinforced my spear, morgan staff, flare gun and winter bow
    13 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• ZoggyZoggy Member Posts: 59
    @Dbl_Edge_DEP @Billbam I have a fully upgraded Kingdom Spear, fully upgraded Morgans Staff and fully upgraded No Parking which one should I upgrade? I use all of them daily.
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 512
    I would leave the staff as low priority, you don't need bruisers to dish out high attack and the higher level won't increase stun chance, I would prioritise the spear, then No Parking maybe, as your warriors will still help mid to late challenge.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 213
    I am saving all of them till update for council I need 495 more for all my equipment will take 31.5 weeks to get that many without paying. Does not include any tokens from seasonal quests and gifts