Are we really having double tokens calls?

2»

Comments

• jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,042
    edited August 2019
    Theoretically you'd get 39,34 tokens per call. (Calculated)
    That excludes the inherent chance of the heroes that is in the regular list(15% + the inherent chance)
    popww
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,283
    @DanielBez exactly my point almost 30 tokens per call is 2x tokens lol 15 radios x2. Is it possible you could be below that with some bad luck sure, but as someone else stated like 10% of the time. I have diff results each time as well but he is implying that NG is fooling with the calls ratios which is highly unlikely due to multiple analysis by many more players. It’s just my opinion about it but yeah I’d be upset with less than 2x per call.
    DanielBez
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,283
    @jimmorrison369 those numbers reflect about the same for my last 2 HD double call, SR double call, Hmags double, and now Morgan. Second time around HD call slightly under as well as Hmags and Stabby rick but super lucky on HD double and Morgan double.
    jimmorrison369
  • DanielBezDanielBez Member Posts: 117
    I have to say that I have had luck in these 2x calls. Being honest, I remember at the very first time these calls appeared and I had had so much luck with Michonne (went legendary), shooter Rick (wnet legendary) and Carl (unlocked). All the other times just 64 tokens at mostly (I was so pissed that I opened a ticket asking about it). The exceptions: 256 HD, 512 SR and 256 Morgan on Monday.
    xbamfx
  • DanielBezDanielBez Member Posts: 117
    The point after all is: I think I would prefer a 20 radios call with guaranteed tokens instead this "doubled calls"... But it's just my opinion...

(And forgive my poor English...)
    xbamfxbigbeano
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,042
    @DrJank
    Why do you assume 14% for selected hero? It is 15%, right?
    xbamfxbigbeano
  • DrJankDrJank Member Posts: 10
    @jimmorrison369 On the previous page Marlow said the chances were 14%, and I think I've seen both in the past.

Thanks for doing the exact calculation btw!
    xbamfxbigbeanojimmorrison369