Weapons Free bug ... mission won't end, had to flee & spend on healing & replay :-(

Three times so far this Challenge
Very annoying at higher levels: I just completed Weapons Free by killing all walkers at level 38 (2nd round)
But mission will not end ...so had to flee, then spend gold to heal, and then replay the damn mission I'd just won
Needs a fix!
romeotabernac

Comments

• NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 596
    > @JCSinWD said:
    > Three times so far this Challenge
    > Very annoying at higher levels: I just completed Weapons Free by killing all walkers at level 38 (2nd round)
    > But mission will not end ...so had to flee, then spend gold to heal, and then replay the damn mission I'd just won
    > Needs a fix!

Stay save out there survivor.

Here's a flat epic CD badge as compensation for your troubles.
    GovernatorxbamfxShadowWalkerpsychwolf
  • JCSinWDJCSinWD Member Posts: 87
    @Fluxxx @Vane could I get a response from NG please?
    So far my help message providing the same clear description of a bug has been met with a response of "send us a screenshot" which makes no sense!
    I was making a video the 1st time this happened so the entire mission can be viewed including the bug
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 596
    > @JCSinWD said:
    > @Fluxxx @Vane could I get a response from NG please?
    > So far my help message providing the same clear description of a bug has been met with a response of "send us a screenshot" which makes no sense!
    > I was making a video the 1st time this happened so the entire mission can be viewed including the bug

They dont work on weekends
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 886
    edited September 2019
    I'm really sorry this happened to you, I've let our team know about this bug so it'll be fixed. This has happened before with a similar map wherein the game thinks that there's still walkers left even though there's not.
    It's not something we can detect on a mass level (as in we can't automatically identify all the players that this has happened to) nor can we verify it 100% without visual proof (it's hard to distinguish between players who flee because of other reasons and the ones who do it because of the bug), so it's great that you've reported it here.
    JCSinWD
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,022
    Happened to me once on big boss man, the last walker was terrified of my bruiser and hid under the car 😅
    ATLAS-Z
    edited September 2019
    Thanks @Fluxxx
    I have video of whole mission from 1st occasion, and 5 second clips recorded at the end both subsequent times (was not recording video when I played, switched video on when the bug hit, to have proof)
    suzequeue
  • magicmagic Member Posts: 197
    Maybe add a condition that makes you complete the mission if you press end turn 10 times without using any moves or triggering overwatch?
    I am collecting badge crafting results. If you want to contribute please note down as much about each crafting as you can in the sequence you craft and send it to me. Recipe, effect and bonus condition is especially interesting.
    Discord server to discuss badge crafting: https://discord.gg/PvWYqaQ
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,528
    @Fluxxx I understand the general stance on compensating these bugs because it probably is difficult to tell, but what about people who record videos of it happening?
    romeoJCSinWD
    Thanks @JayZ great point

@Fluxxx as I wrote above: I have video evidence of all 3 occasions ... so far I'm not being offered any compensation, just thanks for flagging an issue (by the customer service people responding to my help ticket)
    Just tell me how to upload the videos here, or which email to send them to please ...so that you can at a minimum refund me the approx 45 gold I had to spend on healing (that's a minimum, as I also wasted gas and my time, having to replay the damn mission)
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,022
    @JCSinWD upload the video to YouTube and click share-copy link, come to this page and when you go to comment the link will be there to press on.
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 886
    Yeah if you send me/post the videos here, I can refund you the gold :)