Display last challenge's stars and current

I'm not a fan of the challenge restarting almost immediately only because we keep stats on players in the guild and do a little friendly races and competitions and there is little time to get the final end of challenge star counts from everyone before the stats restart with the next challenge.

A suggestion and I think a welcome thing for all players would be to display last challenge's stars on the same screen as current and allow players to challenge themselves week to week to best themselves, while providing us a way to track things better in the guild.
blynknzvaynard1st

Comments

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    As per the title. Is it possible to see how many stars everyone in the guild got in the previous challenge?
    The event finished why I was asleep and when I went back on the next one had started so I couldn't see how everyone went.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    agreed
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    +1
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    wipe the leaderboard! (ooops! wrong thread)
    i mean, yeah! whatever they said.. +1

• blkjack0oblkjack0o Member Posts: 192
    Can we get a staff moderator to weigh in on this?
  • SleestakSleestak Member Posts: 38
    Makes complete sense +1
  • 1st1st Member Posts: 18
    +1
    Good suggestion! love to have this to keep track on the challenge stars!
  • Meat_BlanketMeat_Blanket Member Posts: 68
    Yup yup. AND WOULD LIKE TO ADD... WHY NOT KEEP TOTAL ZOMBIE KILLS ETC STATS GOING? UNTIL U HIT 20K ZOMBIES U GET A COUNTER oN THE ACHIEVEMENTS. U GET THE COUNTER IF THEY DIE.... WHY NOT AN AVAILABLE STAT SCREEN. AND ABILITY TO SEE OTHERS AS WELL. \(°o°)/
  • Meat_BlanketMeat_Blanket Member Posts: 68
    +1
  • JaBo204JaBo204 Member Posts: 1
    +1
  • Ghosted2Ghosted2 Member Posts: 62
    someone posted the top 20 guilds of last challenge but it appears the mods deleted or hid the thread...
  • GeorgeStobbartGeorgeStobbart Member Posts: 10
    edited February 2016
    Was going to start a new thread..but meh. To expand on this it would be great to have a record of your guilds previous challenges to see stats...Everyone likes graphs and statistics. I had a thought of maybe a heartrate monitor style graph of your previous guild challenge star progression...This does not have to be endless history but perhaps the last 20 challenges....Done a mock up that Im using for the guild im in as an idea.

• blkjack0oblkjack0o Member Posts: 192
    I like that you added the location of the challenge. With our stats, they'll be all over the place week to week, as with the changes it seems we have much higher numbers on the old map than the new one, so it'd be nice to see visually how we did between weeks of the same location.
  • kryptonixkryptonix Member Posts: 253
    @GeorgeStobbart Very nice table! Can I steal it for uhm....reasons!
  • GeorgeStobbartGeorgeStobbart Member Posts: 10
    @kryptonix Cheers! As you asked, of course you can! If you need any editing or a blank version just send me a message

• StrikeForceTwoStrikeForceTwo Member Posts: 37
    @GeorgeStobbart That graph is awesome man, great work!
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    edited March 2016
    +1 also merged threads.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page