Big BOSS

2 weeks ago we already play this map BiG BOSS

14.08-19.08 - Alexandria
04.09-09.05 - K.A.Z.

Dear NG comunity whats happen with your creative ? You want to breake last spirit in those who still playing challange?
Danski_46romeomirDeathwish19

Comments

• Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 398
    Fair point, I hadn't even noticed that. @Fluxxx / @Vane has the Rise Up Against Negan map set been fixed yet? That's one we weren't able to play prior and haven't played for some time!
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 609
    Yeah come on NG give us a break from same old same old 🧓
    Deathwish19
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,583
    To be fair I’d normally agree but KAZ has been requested several times in the last few weeks and as it’s a compilation set of maps from various mapsets I don’t think there would ever be a time when this challenge would be viable without a repeat somewhere.
    TCBRITOATLAS-Z
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,120
    Does anyone suppose there will ever be new maps? I'm not counting on it.
    xbamfxwar
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 398
    Maybe within the update, but there has been no mention of such. We all could benefit from new maps. Even 12.
    This game is old enough that it should have enough maps to go the year around.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 445

posthuman
    JenngDeathwish19bigbeano
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 295
    It's such a shame that mobile games like this don't have modding, or at least community map making. It would be amazing to see the maps the community could come up with.
    WellyLugaMarcus6253Danski_46Deathwish19
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 445
    Great job instead of 2 fatties gazillion tanks and fatties 👍
    posthuman
    JadenShadowWalkerJenng
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,874
    rchap said:

A game like this should have new maps every challenge, no repeats. It's crazy that the community has accepted otherwise.

Yeah like we have a choice 😆😜
    Jenng
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,692
    Fluxxx said:

For this one, we called Kaz and asked him what he would replace Big Boss with :D He likes Through The Wire quite a bit, so that's what we went with :)

Quick challenge starts in a few hours.... we need a replacement for Big Boss Man, get me @Kaz

Awesome...... @Fluxxx
    Thanks for the change

Danski_46Jenng
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,007
    I quite like it, too. With a little bit of clever luring the walkers from one side to the other, it can be fun. Not that I'm an expert or anything.

At least one can use some tactics on that map to make it more enjoyable.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    SPC_TORRESDanski_46bigbeanoJenng
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 317
    New maps needs to be #1 on update list, but they would just add spiked walkers to old maps and call it new
    psychwolfDrhoo
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 97
    If new maps can be added weekly for the season episodes, you would think new maps could be made for Challenge regularly.
    TCBRITOpsychwolfATLAS-Z
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,269
    Guild wars priority I 100% agree with, but...

Challenge sets are just six little Missions, not a new game mode, or new mechanic, so I think it's reasonable to expect a couple new sets every few months.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    TCBRITO
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 254
    edited September 5
    Need a Bayou or Swamp level (synonymous to "Knee Deep" from Season 8B but with fan palms and cypress trees)... or more nighttime variants of current levels with creepy/mist fog...
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 113
    There is lots maps in farm missions or in season missions why not take some from there and make some mix map challange and for a while no need to create anythink new
    MudMoccasinDanski_46romeoTCBRITO
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,583
    They created 2 (3?) sets of maps from seasons missions and I personally disliked those. I already of the scavenger missions that I don’t want to have to do them over and over in the challenge too. Why are we asking for second best. New maps are what we need and hopefully they are working on some!
    Deathwish19
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 97
    edited September 5
    Instead of having a challenge consist of a themed set of 6 maps that are played over and over, how about going through all the maps. Every week, they randomize the map order. (Everyone plays the same maps in the same order.)

I don't think I would get tired of maps if I only saw them once or twice a week.