Can we please get a tomato trade in this week

I'm sure people have been maxed for weeks.
tabernacvshield50den4playpsychwolfSPC_TORRESeuchidBWils

Comments

• Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 398
    Yh as some of us non end gamers benefit from gas boosters and grinding toms.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 127
    Yes I have been maxed out now that I know no council upgrade I want to go back to zero
    BWilskookaburra
  • scoonersscooners Member Posts: 41
    Ima fulla tomata too-a.
    BWils
  • CaptoonCaptoon Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 53
    Agree with others, it REALLY needs to be 1 or 2 days EVERY WEEK.
    TCBRITODeathwish19kookaburraBuckzz
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,060
    I fully support this request. Make it so...
    TCBRITOSPC_TORRESkookaburra
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 196
    Top 5 Global Guild - Now Recruiting
    Please send a email to either join or to discuss a merger to:
    [email protected]
    You can also apply through our Discord server. https://discord.gg/9QzFAVF
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 690
    Full and rotting

psychwolfTCBRITOTroublemakerBWils
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,120
    Would be nice to trade in some tomatoes for gas since I'm not buying a booster this challenge.
    TCBRITOCronusCaptoonkookaburra
  • scoonersscooners Member Posts: 41
    @ATLAS-Z, hear hear! I have six legendary frags - 0 - components and not too many opportunities to get them. Seems to be more abundant earlier on, could be my shabby memory though. The components shop is still a bit to random for me to spend real bucks on.
    ATLAS-ZromeoMarcus6253
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,269
    Don't be hating on crit chance now @Governator I think they've proven their worth recently
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    romeo
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,583
    @ATLAS-Z what’s this? When did crit chance badges become good?
    Governator
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,692
    Firekid said:

@ATLAS-Z what’s this? When did crit chance badges become good?

Danski_46Governator
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,120
    I have some killer CC badges. At least that's one thing I can brag about.
    kookaburraGovernator
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 524
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN WE PLEASE GET A TOMATO TRADE-IN!
    vshield50
    @ATLAS-Z but don’t you lose the ability to take down level 42/43 fatties?
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 248
    We'll have tomato tomato monday next week. Making it a regular event isn't an option right now (I can't say why) but we will discuss how we can utilize tomatoes better in the endgame.
    @Troublemaker other than a few in the daily quests where else are you finding tomatoes dropping?
    ATLAS-Z
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,161
    Firekid said:

@Troublemaker other than a few in the daily quests where else are you finding tomatoes dropping?

I see your point. Perhaps I didn't express myself very well.

What i said is just a soft fix, not THE fix.

Tomatoes are a waste on daily quests, The Distance, Glenn's bonus when farming, and those occasional Beach Life missions.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    Fair enough. I’m not too bothered about sitting on max. Do love tomato Monday’s though and hope they got back to giving a special item for 15mill again like they did before I got to end game!
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 524
    > @Firekid said:
    > Fair enough. I’m not too bothered about sitting on max. Do love tomato Monday’s though and hope they got back to giving a special item for 15mill again like they did before I got to end game!

I'm bothered by it. If there's a reason I shouldn't be bothered by it help me because my enthusiasm is dwindling here.
    Zettepsychwolf
    The reason I’m not bothered about is because it doesn't really affect anything. I’m not loosing out on other rewards because I’m on max tomatoes, all it means is that my farms are sitting idle. Which really doesn’t mean that much to me. When we get a tomato Monday again (about once a month at the moment) I’ll spend some and it’ll will fill up again until the next one. In fact it’s quite nice not having to worry about 1 particular resource means I can concentrate on the other things I do need.
    Zette
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 307
    @Firekid , i like ur positive attitude about! I wish I could be that positive about it but it just hits me the wrong way with NG being so comfortable with endgamers just completely losing out on a resource...and the trade is not even that great but it's better than nothing. Most of the gear u trade for gets scrapped anyway so we're basically trading 4-5 days of building up a resource for around 19k xp's which can be accomplished by doing 1 scavenge mission. But even that trade off is better than just losing tomatoes...so I hope they have something good planned for tomato use when fluxxx said he can't say why right now...because honestly it sucks losing them.
    romeopsychwolfTCBRITO
    Yeah I certainly agree we should have better stuff to trade our tomatoes for, maybe something like what the guild wars shop used to stock.
    TCBRITOZetteSPC_TORRESDeathwish19