New Jesus Trait, what choose?

Please help me!

New Jesus Trait, what choose? 30 votes

Ruthless
50%
Kyrusbigbeanoromeoanthony172xbamfxmarie1980WellyLugaaquilaBurmeliinisDeathwish19tjhookrCaptoonscoonersAntonioGreekWarriormir 15 votes
Strong
50%
euchidAndreaTheCrabJayZflyingcowkingvshield50kookaburraNezoFirekidMojakuTeenahGeeJoeSmartNerfZone187Danski_46Raffo 15 votes

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 609
    Strong
    I went with strong as with his lt it would give him massive damage.
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 206
    edited September 3
    Strong
    I have ruthless on michonne. Jesus with a tactical weapon in combination with powerstrike is my second warrior of choose

PS: with this 2 option you can’t really make Ana’s decision 😁
    DoomSquad Family

romeo
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 167
    Ruthless
    Hard choice. Strong will give around 500-1000 extra damage (depending on level) while Ruthless will give 4000-5000 extra damage for the charge attack. So from that point of view I would choose Ruthless. But on the other hand, Strong is useful for all attacks and with 3 kills needed for a charge you end up doing a lot of non-charged attacks with Warriors.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,671
    Ruthless
    If it wasn't for the soon to be released Dragon Tongue I would have said strong. Strong is great as it's useful every turn but the DT should allow you to set up powerful attacks and ruthless will help more for that IMO.
    tabernacxbamfx
  • MojakuMojaku Member Posts: 70
    Strong
    Thanks lot guys i take strong... but now y need to take another big decision:

Ruthlees or IronSkin???
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,868
    Strong wil do about 1/3 the damage ruthless will do.
    But then, all the time.
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,831
    Strong
    > @Mojaku said:
    > Please help me!

If the change is made to guarantee charged hits then Ruthless would be great.

But I would go with strong because if you have ruthless armor then strong would boost that critical a bunch too. Also strong works every time as was already mentioned.
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 206
    Strong
    > @WellyLuga said:
    > If it wasn't for the soon to be released Dragon Tongue I would have said strong. Strong is great as it's useful every turn but the DT should allow you to set up powerful attacks and ruthless will help more for that IMO.

Is there any info about the DT?
    DoomSquad Family

• NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 524
    Strong
    > @JoeSmart said:
    > > @WellyLuga said:
    > > If it wasn't for the soon to be released Dragon Tongue I would have said strong. Strong is great as it's useful every turn but the DT should allow you to set up powerful attacks and ruthless will help more for that IMO.
    >
    > Is there any info about the DT?

Yeah, it was supposed to be released with the guild wars fix ages ago but now you have to grind a new autumn campaign to get it.

NG =Never Give

(as my guild mate calls it)
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 127
    Im saving re roll tokens and not making badges till update. I suggest others do the same. Who knows what will come up.
    My michonne with ruthless is a beast by the way.
  • kookaburrakookaburra Member Posts: 23
    Strong
    @rougeDS what did you trade for ruthless, dodge?
    rogueDS
    Strong
    This is my Jesus and he does well for me. Well until the challenge gets difficult....😉
    rogueDS
    @kookaburra yup. Dodge is blah for me. I like iron so can have 2 DR 3 damage and 1 critical damage @vshield50 dodge for me is useless at 38+ I feel like.
    Strong
    > @rogueDS said:
    > @kookaburra @vshield50 dodge for me is useless at 38+ I feel like.

So is Jesus 😉
    tabernacbigbeanoBurmeliinisJaden
    Hey I don't get that high so maybe I should reconsider. Thanks @vshield50
    vshield50
    Strong
    Thanks for all guys!!! Now the screens:
    WellyLuga
    Ruthless
    Mojaku said:

Thanks for all guys!!! Now the screens:

Small comment which I'm sure you are aware of, but your Jesus has 57% damage reduction from badges and 16% from his trait, so 73%. That means you only need a silver Iron Skin on your armor to get to the maximum 80% DR. But now you have equipped him with a gold IS armor.
    Strong
    > @Burmeliinis said:
    > (Quote)
    > Small comment which I'm sure you are aware of, but your Jesus has 57% damage reduction from badges and 16% from his trait, so 73%. That means you only need a silver Iron Skin on your armor to get to the maximum 80% DR. But now you have equipped him with a gold IS armor.

Thank for the advice! i Know but in this moment not have another armor with silver Iron!
    Ruthless
    Great, I though that was probably the case.
  • mongo_nine_one_onemongo_nine_one_one Member Posts: 234
    I’m for the “ stigmata “ trait...
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 609
    Strong
    > @flyingcowking said:
    > (Quote)
    > You know @WellyLuga most of the time I think you are wrong and dumb and you smell ....
    >
    > That's it.

SmellyLuga?