Hilltop Maggie leader trait.

dlbdlb Member Posts: 208
Does her leadership trait potentially activate only once per turn or for each special enemy that you hit in multiple target situations? An assault, bruiser with staff, hunter, or shooter with speargun can hit multiple specials in one turn. A charged bruiser with any weapon can also hit multiples. Can it activate due to any specials hit by the charge or does only the central target matter? A lot of specials this week and I thought I'd give her a go and this would be good to know. I'm pretty sure lucky helps the toon with that trait but confirmation would be nice.

Comments

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,007
    Can't 100% confirm it, but I think each special walker hit is a separate chance to activate (but only once per turn, still) as it seems to trigger more often for hits with multiple targets.

I can't recall if we had a statement about that from NG @Fluxxx
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    dlbechonapJenng
  • echonapechonap Member Posts: 7
    I know I have targeted a normal walker with an assault with HM as leader and gotten a free turn before, so I believe you get one roll per non-normal target
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 248
    Her trait can only trigger once per turn.
    The trait rolls if there is at least one special walker targeted, so it isn't a roll for every special walker but rather it is one roll for the whole attack.
    Jadenjimmorrison369bigbeanoimacharlie
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,161
    Does the walker have to be the main target, or on multiple target weapons, like Spear Gun, any counts?
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    imacharlie