Best assault for high lvl challange?

As the topic says, who is the best one?
I also want to ask how Dodge trait works on higher lvls?
Jenng

Comments

• JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,117
    Where’s your Rufus option? We’ve got some serious high RSL rufus’ers with mind blowing ss and videos

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/38718/the-rufus-challenge-nml-heavy-weight-champ-bwils-at-level-2-146

bladgierBWilstabernac
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,269

Yes Dodge would be a possible better option than Marksman
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,671
    At high levels (+5 RSL) every attack from a walker will be a critical hit and do 250% of a normal attack. Dodge has a chance to reduce this back down to normal damage so it's a really strong trait if it triggers. Ideally you need gold dogde on armour to make it more reliable.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,269
    Yep yep, I left mine with 2% offense in case I wanted to rebadge, but I agree with Dodge as final defensive unicorn trait.

Might reroll it
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 298
    Law, hands down
    About dodge as @WellyLuga mentioned turns the critical attacks on normal, here in this video you can see my assault at second 10 being attacked by 2 walkers lv41 and was barely scratched, that's what dodge do for you at high levels, doesn't happen often but when does is great

BWilsJenngSg_Death