Weekend Event Idea

Is there any chance there could be a special weekend event where Trait Re-Rolls would yield more than just two choices of new traits and the re-rolls would cost less tokens? I'm assuming bundles with Trait Re-Rolls would sell like Popeye's Chicken sandwiches if this were made reality....
Thoughts????
KriegShayHaJadenxbamfxWellyLugabladgierwarAndreadoveyromeozeekdogATLAS-Zvshield50SPC_TORRESflyingcowkingWahooDawgDanielBezTCBRITOGradykookaburraTeenahGeehuskersoxfan

Comments

• FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 248
    edited September 5

Is there any chance there could be a special weekend event where Trait Re-Rolls would yield more than just two choices of new traits and the re-rolls would cost less tokens? I'm assuming bundles with Trait Re-Rolls would sell like Popeye's Chicken sandwiches if this were made reality....

Thoughts????

I've never had Popeye's chicken sandwiches... do they sell well? 😆

But in all seriousness, we won't have that kind of event. Sales and benefits aside, it would also require more UI/UX work and extra programming.
    PigBenisMudMoccasin
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,583
    What about my idea @Fluxxx? Any chance of that?
    ATLAS-ZSPC_TORRES
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 579
    Fluxxx said:

Firekid said:

What about my idea @Fluxxx? Any chance of that?

Missed that! That's not bad tbh, I'll bring it up and if there's no problem with it we might do it at some point!
    @Fluxxx I like this idea too, but if you do go with, be sure to tell us early! Monday and Tuesdays are my distances days and would be pissed if I completed it only to find out tokens would have been doubled on the weekend!
    TCBRITOkookaburra
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,583
    @Deadheads @Fluxxx my idea was it ran all week starting Monday similar to how tomatoe Monday tradeshop works.
    TCBRITOJadenxbamfx
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 579
    that'd be ideal @Firekid ... since the OP was about weekend events I thought that what we were talking about
    Firekid
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 208
    @Fluxxx please see my thread in the suggestions section. Super reroll tokens would be sweet.
    MudMoccasin