Rare gear in challenge reward crates.

I tried finding the answer first but all I get is garbage so my hat is off to anyone who easily finds answers in forums. I'm on level 31 and I'm pretty sure I shouldn't still be getting green turd rare gear from challenge reward crates. When was/is that supposed to stop dropping?

Comments

• MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,432
    edited September 5
    The Deluxe/Gold Challenge crates should never give rare gear if you are a maxed player!
    ⚔️ Leader: TheHerdReturned⚔️
    SPC_TORRESJadenPigBenis
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,151
    Mystique said:

The Deluxe/Gold Challenge crates should never give rare gear if you are a maxed player!

Right, but the silver challenge crates (which you get up to a certain point) will give you crappy rare gear until they are replaced with exclusively gold challenge crates.

It is a frustration of mine as well.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    MystiqueTCBRITOpsychwolf
  • TheKingTheKing Member Posts: 79
    Mystique said:

but they are :(
    dlbDeathwish19
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 208
    Yes, sorry I did not say gold crates.
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 208
    I've always been of the opinion that common and uncommon gear were included as intentional nerfs to slow player progress due to the abysmal scrap value. At this point rare could be classified the same. Silver crates worth less than a bronze crate make zero logical sense without bad intentions in the mix of possible rationale.
    FirekidSg_Death