Save a lot of time

hiboy111hiboy111 Member Posts: 25
edited September 7 in Suggestions & Ideas
How nice would this be ?
bladgierCarlyScowleyShadowWalker

Comments

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,250
    Just don't do anything and once you get past max, it will auto-scrap.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    ATLAS-Z
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,996
    edited September 7
    Yes but epics and above don't auto scrap. Select all or few would be nice.
    Keeping unwanted items inventory (lagging your game) and relying on that as an auto scrap is not exactly the ideal way of dealing with this.
    > @bladgier said:
    > Yes but epics and above don't auto scrap. Select all or few would be nice.
    > Keeping unwanted items inventory (lagging your game) and relying on that as an auto scrap is not exactly the ideal way of dealing with this.

I've read many times about this lag thing and my inventory has 700+ gear and 400+ badges and loads just fine. I play on iPhone 7.

🤷🏻‍♂️
    Mavericks Guild Family
    Do a comparison. Have all that 700+ and 400+ and have some gameplay, recorded . Then cut it down to a minimum and record again some gameplay. Then I'll believe you 😉
    Cutting down on badges and gear inventory (number of survivors probably as well), does help game performance. It is a fact. Confirmed by many players and game creators as well. Just because you haven't noticed it, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist because it does.
    I've got a strong android device so my lag isn't big.
    Cutting down on gear especially and badges too has improved my GW score by about 200 playing exactly the same. Fast and furious.
    Danski_46
    I'm not doubting. I just don't feel it.
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • hiboy111hiboy111 Member Posts: 25
    I just like to keep my inventory tidy
  • HerbergeHerberge Member Posts: 210
    @hiboy111 I think this suggestion is already satisfied when you go to inventory (workshop) where you could click the trash bin at the left corner of the screen and choose which one you want to scrap.
    Troublemaker
  • hiboy111hiboy111 Member Posts: 25
    edited September 9
    Well then if we're talkin redundancies how many Cinema countdowns do we need with smartphones do we need a camera on every screen when's the last time somebody put up a building but we still have that little damn box in the corner I'm just saying it would make it easier to keep my inventory clean if I could insta-scrap stuff