What determines outpost raid rewards?

NommaeNommae Member Posts: 32
So lately I have been trying to figure out what determines outpost raid rewards. The trade goods seems somewhat tied to difficulty though not consistently, I have seen missions with brutal defender setups giving 375 trade goods and ones with blue and green defenders giving 500+ trade goods. The same applies to outpost points or whatever they are called, I have gotten 15 for beating teams with low level defenders and 10 for fully geared out multi pink star stun resist horror comps.

Is it random? Is there some formula? Anyone know of any solid information on this?

Comments

• dlbdlb Member Posts: 238
    Influence points maybe. Whatever they are, it's based on how many you have and how many they have. Sometimes I get raided, killed and robbed without loosing points. I think the highest I've gotten for winning on defense is 30.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,746
    Influence gained is tied to the influence of who you are raiding. So if you're raiding someone who has around the same or less influence than you then you will gain 10. If you're raiding someone much higher that's when you might see rewards of 12-15 (I think).

As for TG's I'm fairly sure that is tied to the amount of TG's that person has invested into their defence rather than their defenders. So if you're up against an outpost that has 10+ level 26 walkers with some tanks/armoured then you should be getting 500+ TG's.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,207
    I don't think NG itself knows.

It's weird, not logical, and simply said a total failure.

Just raid and don't think about it.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    ShadowWalkerpsychwolf
  • m4sm4s Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 6
    Badges don't work in Outpost?
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,746
    m4s said:

Not for defenders, they work for your raiding team though.
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 606
    WellyLuga said:

m4s said:

What was the logic behind that anyway? Did they think it'd make raiding too difficult?
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,956
    Deadheads said:

WellyLuga said:

m4s said:

What was the logic behind that anyway? Did they think it'd make raiding too difficult?

Not only it would become more difficult but it would require more gold usage. Which would be a double edged sword here.
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 606
    bladgier said:

Deadheads said:

WellyLuga said:

m4s said:

Not only it would become more difficult but it would require more gold usage. Which would be a double edged sword here.
    Yeah, that's probably true. I'd personally like it though, raiding is so boring because its so easy. More of a challenge might be fun.
    ShadowWalker
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,207
    > @Deadheads said:
    > (Quote)
    > What was the logic behind that anyway? Did they think it'd make raiding too difficult?

To me it's just a code problem they don't want to fix, because badges weren't around when Outpost was created.

Besides NG has said before that Outpost uses a different codes.

Same excuses as always: not enough resources, not enough time, not enough personnel etc etc.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family