the workshop

Sorry! I'm not sure if this question is the correct category, but, I've heard that if the items in your workshop are of "epic" or "legendary" status then you can hold more than the 300 capacity ?
Many thanks @Scottie

Comments

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    That's correct.

Only green and below - if not equipped - gets auto-scrapped if you have more than 300 pieces in total.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Scottie
  • ScottieScottie Member Posts: 111
    Thanks @Jaden,
    I just wanted to make sure before informed the rest of my guild as I'm sure that's a right handy tip. Cheers again @Scottie
  • ScottieScottie Member Posts: 111
    Thanks again @Psychwolf, I'm sure you've given my advice before
  • ZeTURTLEZeTURTLE Member Posts: 4
    For the love of cotton socks, please give up a day for us to scrap our workshop items for a little more XP  than is already given daily. 
    These days were fairly common on Mondays or Tuesdays in 2015, 2016, 2017, then wained to almost nothing currently. Some of us have been saving or a little while. 

Scottie
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 279
    ZeTURTLE said:
    For the love of cotton socks, please give up a day for us to scrap our workshop items for a little more XP  than is already given daily. 
    These days were fairly common on Mondays or Tuesdays in 2015, 2016, 2017, then wained to almost nothing currently. Some of us have been saving or a little while. 

Use the double XP gift after the new update is released to scap your equipment!
    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY