thanks
iosman
Jenng

Comments

• mongo_nine_one_onemongo_nine_one_one Member Posts: 236
    Nope...
    Jenng
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,171
    I don't think deadly missions exist any more... where did you see them referenced?
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
  • flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 390
    There are no more deadly missions.

But you are a big fat wimp I have decided for REASONS!
    Flatulent person
    JenngbigbeanoBWilsJaden
  • BodBod Member Posts: 110
    I like to play the deadly mission where can I find it big fat wimp 😂
    JenngDeathwish19
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 741
    I think deadly missions are still referenced in the Achievements area?
    JenngDanski_46
  • booshboosh Member Posts: 315
    I remember when I stopped playing deadly missions. Lost connection and when I reloaded all three of my best hunters were in struggle. Everybody die... So sad. I think I have their names written in a tent somewhere.
    JenngDeathwish19xbamfxJankel
  • johnacudajohnacuda Member Posts: 96
    boosh said:

I remember when I stopped playing deadly missions. Lost connection and when I reloaded all three of my best hunters were in struggle. Everybody die... So sad. I think I have their names written in a tent somewhere.

Wgat were the names? Old Gregg, Howard Moon, and Curly Jefferson?
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,043
    Long ago, we all suffered permanent loses. I don’t think people could handle that now. Would love to kill off some heroes. NG new I would do that so that’s why they removed those deadly missions!!! Lol.
    ATLAS-Z
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,528
    It's true, most of us would have killed off Eugene long ago and now he's the tankiest bruiser there is.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    tabernacJadenromeo
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 272
    I regret not simply throwing 1- and 2-start survivors into Zs' mouths, to get the Deadly achievement. Totally triggers my OCD to be one achievement short of full completion... forever.
  • 8900rpm8900rpm Member Posts: 99
    Deadly missions? Been there, done that, lost a few friends...

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,528
    I made a suggestion recently about introducing a new game mode that didn't allow heroes... Regular survivors only, and @Fluxxx seemed to like the idea?

Maybe this game mode, were to ever see light of day, could include a deadly mission option?

If the conflict with deadly missions is heroes, that solves it. Unfortunately most folk, myself included, would put this very far down on the priority list.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 105
    edited September 18
    boosh said:

Something similar happened to me TWICE within 2 weeks period (on 11/09 and 11/18)........
    After the second time I lost 3 more of my best-ones, I just deleted the app and haven't played for several weeks, that's how pissed I was! lol
    November 2015 was really unlucky for my NML gameplay :smile:
    Maybe that's why they removed Deadly Missions, lots of people were quitting after losing their best.

Founder and Leader of the original TWD Guild established in 2015.
    Join us: cutt.ly/TWD-guild