Backyard Arena AGAIN????

BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 940
Please @Fluxxx not Backyard Arena again we just had this map two challenges ago, it sucked then and will triple suck this week! Please change it out or change the entire challenge.
15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

MystiquebladgierHuttSlayer23psychwolfUrbanjesusDanski_46romeoBuckzzOldweirdeddiejimmydawiseJadenbigbeanoKyrusTatdJdm

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,482
    This was always going to happen when we have a set which is a mashup of other sets. We will probably see through the wire next week :lol:
    Billbam
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,125
    Same though I had
    romeo
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,559
    Yeah that is a shitty map and have it twice so close to each other. Change of mapset would be good. How about that first reworked one you did. Everyone loved that and haven’t seen it again since! @Fluxxx make it happen.
    Walkerslayer82HuttSlayer23OldweirdeddieJaden
  • Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 199
    edited September 2019
    Just replace it @Fluxxx

This mapset is already the king of autospawn at least put one fun mission in it :( .

Wouldn't even mind at all if you skipped this mapset altogether.
    JadenKyrus
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 340
    Is it that hard to keep a spreadsheet of the maps and their frequency? This happens all the time.
    ShadowWalkerJadenTroublemaker
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 940
    They need to set it up like the distance...get all the available sets in order and just run through them #1 #2 etc
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats

Danski_46TroublemakerDeathwish19
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,119
    edited September 2019
    I think, and correct me if I'm wrong please, but... I THINK that Backyard Arena map was the only mission from the "Welcome to Woodbury" challenge set that actually took place IN Woodbury?

Sooooo.....

Are there any other missions that exist near Woodbury?

Edit (there is a mission CALLED Woodbury, but I think we all hate it lol)

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    romeobigbeanoTroublemaker
  • jwcz28jwcz28 Member Posts: 1
    Sick of backyard we need something else .
    BWilsromeo
  • red111red111 Member Posts: 758
    I'm dreading it too, please change it.
    BWilspsychwolf
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 266
    jwcz28 said:

Sick of backyard we need something else .

We'll, it's better than a "Backdoor" map that has lots of sand ;)
    Elder LegionOfDoom
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 561
    ATLAS-Z said:

I think, and correct me if I'm wrong please, but... I THINK that Backyard Arena map was the only mission from the "Welcome to Woodbury" challenge set that actually took place IN Woodbury?

Sooooo.....

Are there any other missions that exist near Woodbury?

Edit (there is a mission CALLED Woodbury, but I think we all hate it lol)

If you count the prison then you could say that is not far from Woodbury. However, that's a plaster for a cold type scenario. Glaring issues remain.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    romeo
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 305
    Every week, take ALL the challenge maps and randomize them. Why play the same 6 maps over and over for a week?
    Dbl_Edge_DEPtabernacMFJigsawWahooDawg
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,119
    edited September 2019
    I would like a "revamped" Fish in a Barrel and Archives map...

Just randomly place 3-4 Grenade Walkers in the middle of the pack. **Evil Grin**

You want fun, I'm a simple man, and that would be perfect pure Joy.

Also... Sprinkle in some more special walkers in Freeman/Raider maps. I'd like to see the a.i. hunters and assault trying to shoot me past a Metal Head, or a shooter stunning his whole team blowing up a Goo Walker?

(I really really want new maps lots often and frequent, but you could at least make things interesting with some of these things)

@Shteevie @Fluxxx

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    romeo
    @Fluxxx any chance of this happening?
  • WhoareyouWhoareyou Member Posts: 79
    I don’t get it we have so many Map sets but we get the same one every other week
    There are map set we haven’t seen for some time but we still get the same map sets
    It just doesn’t make sense give us some different map sets @Fluxxx
    MFJigsawromeopsychwolf
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,045
    Haven't seen push on in a map set for a while.
    romeo
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,482
    edited September 2019
    JayZ said:

@WellyLuga but I love Through the Wire! So many different team options and strategic movements you can make! Backyard Arena blows lol

I'm not arguing with that one! I love the ping pong strategy and any map you can 3* at high level is good with me. I just meant we complained about big boss man as we had just played it so they put that map in, but I bet wire is due in the rotation again soon :lol:

As for arena this week, +1 on replacing it. Ideally one without an auto spawn and one that I might actually use a shooter. Considering that it's charged shooters this is probably the worst possible set for them.
    Danski_46
    @Fluxxx now that the video is out and not taking up time can we get a reply to this thread...much appreciated and awesome video!

romeoDanski_46
    @fluxxx Very kewl...thanks so much.

Would have preferred to have the whole of overrun compound but I’ll take it! Thanks for listening and making the change!
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 186
    edited September 2019
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > You've been heard loud and clear :) We will be replacing Backyard Arena with Death Trap from the Compound challenge set.
    > Partly why the selection of challenge maps has been limited is because of the problem with burning walkers causing the game to crash. It's a deeply embedded problem related to some incompatibility issues, but we're hoping that some changes on the tech side for this update will resolve or improve the issue.

Maybe it possible to disable fire in menu effect for those who have problems! I start have problem with fire when my hunter burns more then 4 walkers. Problem starts from yesturday on distance i can't finish it normaly
    GrendelATLAS-Z
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 305

> @Fluxxx said:

> You've been heard loud and clear :) We will be replacing Backyard Arena with Death Trap from the Compound challenge set.

> Partly why the selection of challenge maps has been limited is because of the problem with burning walkers causing the game to crash. It's a deeply embedded problem related to some incompatibility issues, but we're hoping that some changes on the tech side for this update will resolve or improve the issue.

Maybe it posdible to disable fire in menu effect for those who habe problem! I start have problem with fire when my hunter burns more then 4 walkera this problem ztarts from yesturday on distance i cant finish it normaly

Great idea. Give an option to turn off the flames and use an icon over the heads to indicate burning.
    Huricane444Dbl_Edge_DEP
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 340
    How about some new challenge maps without fire then?
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 186
    edited September 2019
    > @Grendel said:
    > (Quote)
    > Great idea. Give an option to turn off the flames and use an icon over the heads to indicate burning.

Yeap it could be somewhere under head! @Fluxxx! Does it possible to make filter on burning walkers???