New Distance Difficulty : Brutal

@Fluxxx your attention appreciated.

Would that be possible?

Increased difficulty, higher rsl, more enemies, better rewards?

I remember when I completed the distance 1st time. It was a great thing and there was always this feeling of possible failure, being careful and strategic and it had little bit of that adrenaline and uncertainty.

Now it's only to go trough it to get the rewards with no fear of failure and literally mocking about with some funny/unusual stuff or even completing it without single survivor lost.

Of course that's not the case with all so easy and hard distance stays as usual to keep everybody happy.

Just a new twist to the distance with not much code or game structure changing? I'm not sure how that works.
ShadowWalkerTRUFAtwdnmlDanski_46JoeSmartromeoden4playBWilsReeconnWellyLugaavelardezbigbeanomirflyingcowkingFirekidTheWalkingStephfretjepsychwolf

Comments

• JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 254
    Agree - but without a loss @bladgier ?
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,071
    > @JoeSmart said:
    > Agree - but without a loss @bladgier ?

Yeah some people did in our guild. I'd bet outside too. I'm not able to myself and I'm not really bothered about that honestly but it's a pretty insane achievement.
    It's definitely doable.
    romeoTCBRITO
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 254
    Wowser - i need to flee several times but get the job done
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
    What they said.
    romeoShadowWalker
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,364
    bladgier said:

Now it's only to go trough it to get the rewards with no fear of failure and literally mocking about with some funny/unusual stuff or even completing it without single survivor lost.

Ugh. I've still only managed to finish it with no losses on 3 out of the 6 maps :'(
    anthony172FirekidSg_Death
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,111
    Outstanding. I need to start at level 40 to give me a challenge and add the hero bonus to this new mode. Great idea.
    NezoShadowWalkerbigbeano
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 361
    One idea tossed out in our guild which I found quite refreshing and easy to do would be to play without badges in the Nightmare mode. And/Or, don’t allow Flee. Now it’s easy to play without thinking and just sacrifice a pawn everytime things get tough. By losing your whole team you really would need to try your best much earlier in the missions
    ShadowWalker
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 190
    If they do add a Nightmare mode to Distance, I hope they don't still limit the total Distance runs to two. It would be nice to be able to run Hard mode for the rewards and also try Nightmare mode each week.
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 190

One idea tossed out in our guild which I found quite refreshing and easy to do would be to play without badges in the Nightmare mode. And/Or, don’t allow Flee. Now it’s easy to play without thinking and just sacrifice a pawn everytime things get tough. By losing your whole team you really would need to try your best much earlier in the missions

I don't like the idea of going badgeless, but eliminating Flee would be a serious upgrade to the difficulty for the vast majority of players.