What is the best weekend event?

ratonraton Member Posts: 164
*hoard

What is the best weekend event? 152 votes

1 minute gas refill
61%
shAdTransmuteJunkryptonixjavajnkieVerbaubraton[Deleted User]Neil_JLynz4texrjcompierEliMizifuuKanegabriel_lwhPoppyScorchtembelLumpisdeadzeeblackDeadBeat 93 votes
The horde
16%
AmigaCellguyAnnette578Mirza[Deleted User]AysatyoPet[Deleted User]Smokin_Joe_BlowRogue6MegastromerSkyPlayOrangUtanhottexasDERRICKAvalon8masmith93Sipher07Maxamus1975Karaicpathua 25 votes
% epic and legendary
22%
zosonJeromePutchucoScandalSoloMorganNerdgasmIvoMorgokmanicornKappa123[Deleted User]cionzJonny893DegreaseratrainofficialmatcapLucindaMoriheiSmittYPimpOfTheDead 34 votes

Comments

• LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    1 minute gas refill
    No brainer.
    ChangSky
  • TekkenshiftTekkenshift Member Posts: 51
    1 minute gas refill
    Of course.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,560
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    1 minute gas refill
    The horde was a reasonably close second.
    The %, a distant third.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    atrainofficialMizzy
  • misfit44misfit44 Member Posts: 484
    1 minute gas refill
    Gas definently. If i had good luck on the increased leg/epic survivor weekends id say that.....but i certainly do not.
    raton
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited February 2016
    1 minute gas refill
    Your poll is incomplete. I'm assuming that is increased drop rate for epic and legendary survivors. You forgot increased gold and silver tickets. Now that one might get very few votes but I bet it will get more than 5 second equipment upgrades.
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    The horde
    Those that voted for the 1 min gas refill are missing the mark, did anyone run out of gas last weekend? I always had plenty, in addition to lots of extra phones, XP and supplies. The horde is by far the best because it gives multiple rewards.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    [Deleted User]ClaireObrienSlickRickMaudit
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    The horde
    The only event that i like..

[Deleted User]
  • thecoltythecolty Member Posts: 152
    5s upgrades!!!
    Currently <51st in Global Top Players
    1 minute gas refill
    @masmith93 Yeah i ran out of gas all weekend with the horde , but with the gas weekend i would play for 2 hours straight and still have gas more often the not.
    [Deleted User]
  • The horde
    Gas radios and gold bars and xp as much as 10,000 sometimes, yeah only with the herd event.
    edited February 2016
    1 minute gas refill
    @masmith93 those who voted for one minute gas did not miss the mark. Maybe their style of gameplay fits one weekend reward better than the other. I ran out of gas in both weekend events but it was harder with one minute gas. If I'm not doing challenges I'm doing deadlies. One minute gas my tank limit was 19 but by the horde event it was up to 21 thanks to building upgrade rollouts. Next the gas prices for higher level challenges was lower for the horde event and will be obviously following the new schedule for future weekend events. That being said had my tank been a 21 and the lower challenge gas costs been in effect for the one minute gas weekend it would have been even harder to run out of gas. To run out of gas during one minute gas usually meant doing the deadlies and doing them fast enough that I was crossing the finish line before the first spawn of walkers or right after the spawn. I'm not bragging because I'm sure many players do that.

Not calling you a low level player or a high level player just making a generalization but I have a feeling the horde event is better for low level and mid level players but for those with a lineup of level 16's survivors (or level 15s at the time of the gas event) the one minute gas was better for them. Not sure which was best for those with overcapped survivors as I've seen many of them talk about a lot of time spent in Grady Memorial Hospital.

I'm not judging which event I liked better based on if my tank was empty but by how many deadlies completed, rewards earned, and stars completed. For me all 3 were better with the gas.
    misfit44
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    % epic and legendary
    We need a 2x XP Weekend tbh. Especially now that the bug was squashed
    Sky
    The horde
    (this is just a selfish comment, im only thinking about myself)
    1 minute gas refill is not about low levels or high level players.. its about how much time you can play.. clearly, those who got nothing else to do but play, have the advantage over those that only play during breaktime or those that only got few hours spare time.. i dont have that much time to play so i dont like it,, while i can play many times when i got a spare time, it also means others can play more than i do. way more.. during normal time, i can play every 3 hours. that means others dont have advantage over me since they have to wait 3 hours to refill gas to be able to play again. But with 1 min refill gas, the waiting time has been taken away, so, they got advantage over me at that event.. others may like it, but i dont. Again, this is just a selfish comment.. ;)

misfit44
  • 1 minute gas refill
    Lawdog said:

No brainer.

Exactly :)
    misfit44
    edited February 2016
    1 minute gas refill
    @pet "Nothing else to do but play?" I have plenty to do and I work my ass off but I also own my own business so I can be on my phone if I want to and still run my business and make money that I don't spend on the game. Your backhanded insult was an epic fail. Sorry that I can fly through the missions. Picking off walkers from the fence with one spawning every minute now that sounds like a mundane task that people with all kinds of time on their hands would enjoy.
    misfit44
    The horde
    ok. my bad, wrong choice of word..

1 minute gas refill
    @Shut_Up +1
    Shut_Up
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    The horde
    @Shut_Up @misfit44 Level 36, episode 12, players are lvl 12-14. My tank holds 17. Not really sure what that makes me. IMO the 1 min refills were a waste - You get gas from chests and the cinema and the tank was always full. At least with the horde you knew exactly where to get it - so you plan ahead - play a mission or two before killing the horde. Chew. Swallow. Repeat. I hate getting that message that my resources are full.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    % epic and legendary
    The Horde should give more gas than you can use anyway. I like the epic and legendary weekends, hunting for that 75% retaliate feature.

• Smokin_Joe_BlowSmokin_Joe_Blow Member Posts: 97
    The horde
    The herd was my favorite. 1 minute gas just made me feel burned out on the game. Increased epic and legendary survivor drop rates is great also and hopefully will continue to occur every month or so.
  • The horde
    Is it time for another Herd event?
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Best event was the exploit for exp and supplies...not a official event, but very hard to beat. Horde was a close second
  • shabbashabba Member Posts: 452
    more gold tickets.
    horde as second
    Longinus
    1 minute gas refill
    I need some epic and legendary level 15 weapons so that means gold tickets or minute gas to get more chances. I've already upgraded the new survivors from the weekend event BUT I'm sure there's plenty of people who can use fast survivor training this weekend so I'm not selfish B)

Maybe next weekend
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    1 minute gas refill
    I went with the one minute refill, but the horde was also pretty good. I wish we had one minute gas with five second upgrades :)
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    % epic and legendary
    Whats this weekends event??? 2-27-16

• sborgsborg Member Posts: 552
    Horde, then the gas.
  • The horde
    SmittY said:

Whats this weekends event??? 2-27-16

What are your results from epi & legendary events?
    Mine are nil, not a single one during those weekends.
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,079
    1 minute gas refill
    I liked the gas refill the best to date. The horde of zombies at the gate comes in second. The greater chances of finding epic and legendary is still all luck
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tHrEe with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    PimpOfTheDead
This discussion has been closed.