PUMPKIN CARVER - Fall Campaign???

124»

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 776
    When I was comparing the 2 arcs I realised the gold arc isn't 30% bigger as I thought. I looked at the the 3 different arcs from standard to gold and I estimate as follows..
    Standard is 60°
    Silver is 92°
    Gold is 107°
    jimmorrison369
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 287
    @Fluxxx

THANK YOU!!!!! <3 <3 <3
    Danski_46TWDaddictionJaden
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 128

@Fluxxx let’s freakin gooooooo

Mad Respect too. You guys could’ve sold that rifle in a bundle easily, but you took the high rode and offered it to us. Heck, you could still sell it if people want another (which you know some will). And then you added badge fragments? Then dropped the carver to no reset?

You outdid yourself. Thanks.

They do sell that rifle in a bundle, it's called the high tech assault rifle or something like that, was in the bundle shop 2 or 3 days ago.
    Danski_46TWDaddictionTCBRITOJaden
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 776
    I bought that bundle lol, now I'll have 2 😁
    AchillesVTWDaddiction
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 248
    > @AchillesV said:
    > (Quote)
    > They do sell that rifle in a bundle, it's called the high tech assault rifle or something like that, was in the bundle shop 2 or 3 days ago.

Ahh okay I thought it was a tad different. For some reason I didn’t think it had lucky. Thought it was gold spread, gold concussion and piercing or something
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 267
    Big thanks, you respect that!!
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,854
    Yep good work @Fluxxx and NG! Now that is a campaign to get excited about! 2 frags and 6 components from distance reset! I’ve always wanted a concuss rifle but never had the spare cash for one so thank you so much for the change! I’ve been saving my reinforcement tokens for a while now so not too fussed about losing out on them! Have the afternoon off!
    TCBRITOShadowWalkerJaden
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 248
    > @mimica said:
    > > @AchillesV said:
    > > (Quote)
    > > They do sell that rifle in a bundle, it's called the high tech assault rifle or something like that, was in the bundle shop 2 or 3 days ago.
    >
    > Yes they sold that rifle before but what I think he's trying to said is that this version with Silver Lucky will make a difference on it and that has not been sold yet.

Yes. I was pretty sure the bundle didn’t have lucky!?! And that’s what truly makes it unicorn stays. The concussion alone and spread was worth people buying....but add in lucky!?!?! NG you guys went out and did it big lol
    imacharlie
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,812
    Not so much the weapon skin........ but here the only 3 variants I recall

TWDaddictionmimicaBuckzzDanski_46