Master missions are useless!

2»

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,877
    Anyway... i don't think MM menas you have to play “all” the MM.... is just a chance to skip sometimes 6 maps.... i skipped 2 times at the beginning and then i switched to normal game and sometimes when i know the MM could be easy for me... like Narrow Path i play MM also of walkers are 38...because i know i will go out 3 stars :)
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    psychwolfzeekdogBuckzzp_herian
  • Gobold69Gobold69 Member Posts: 81
    On my 3rd master mission I got bruised ans lost a star. So I lost 6 x 1 star. So I’ll only use MM for lower stuff as done want to lose too many stars and can’t see a way to re do it

Nice but could be better
    TransmuteJun
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,876
    @Gobold69 just click on it again and you can redo it just like any other mission.
    Ok thanks I’ll try that
    @Firekid cant see how? When I have done a set of 6 can’t go back? Can you help?
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 266
    edited September 26
    If you already advanced the round, no you can’t go back. But if you haven’t, you simply click the SAME mission again (in this case it’s the master mission tab) and you can re do it and try and get higher.

Did you advance already by chance?

> @Gobold69 said:
    > @Firekid cant see how? When I have done a set of 6 can’t go back? Can you help?
    @TWDaddiction i didn’t realise to give me 6x2 till to late.

So I just don’t claim and replay?
    Firekidromeo
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,896
    We click to fast.

Slow down, read the screen first lol

Right button is to advance, left button go back.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Ok thanks @Firekid
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 567
    So I'd consider myself a mid/high level player (usually score 1400ish) and made it relatively easily to about 640 stars before ML became too hard. I think mostly because it had lots of lv35 spawns on Narrow Path so opening gates while doing enough damage to not get hit was almost impossible.

Not bad though - missing 600 stars worth of levels is pretty decent.
    p_herian
  • BodBod Member Posts: 110
    Narrow Path is the easiest mission and if you get it on MM it's guarantee 3 star even if it's above rsl 40 I was on rsl 36 and lucky enough got Narrow path even at rsl 42 it's still quite easy
    crambert_nec
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 533
    Mystique said:

Several times I’ve played through all maps 2-3 rounds and then was able to play a MM!
    Have to just use them whenever they make the most sense!

I did the same...played the first 6 MM then then on the next set of rounds only played Pyre and Narrow Path. Narrow Path I will be able to play pretty much every time it is the MM. In the end I will have more *3 rounds because of this.
    13 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 567
    Bod said:

Narrow Path is the easiest mission and if you get it on MM it's guarantee 3 star even if it's above rsl 40 I was on rsl 36 and lucky enough got Narrow path even at rsl 42 it's still quite easy

Err, what set up are you running? I tried it with a Morgan, Stabby Rick, Driveby Daryl set-up and got spawn swamped on the final gate.

Then tried it with Sasha + 2 Assault and ran out of damage to clear down the walkers fast enough.
  • BodBod Member Posts: 110
    @DrUnpleasant don't open the gate stay in the middle and kill the walkers after about 9 turns spawn will stop then concentrate killing the walkers either side after they're all dead you're safe to go be careful tho when you open second gate spawn will come back from the side there's plenty vids showing you how to do it
    ATLAS-ZDrUnpleasant
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,896
    > @Bod said:
    > @DrUnpleasant don't open the gate stay in the middle and kill the walkers after about 9 turns spawn will stop then concentrate killing the walkers either side after they're all dead you're safe to go be careful tho when you open second gate spawn will come back from the side there's plenty vids showing you how to do it

Yep and if you stay at the entrance you can spawn block
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    DrUnpleasant
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 274
    > @Mystique said:
    > (Quote)
    > How high a level? I’d be more than happy to do a walkthrough!

My toons are level 23, so the level 29 Tanks in the master mission are really hard to beat. Tell me your YT channel and I'll watch.
    Thanks
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454

> @Mystique said:

> (Quote)

> How high a level? I’d be more than happy to do a walkthrough!

My toons are level 23, so the level 29 Tanks in the master mission are really hard to beat. Tell me your YT channel and I'll watch.

Thanks

I figured it would be more helpful to you if I made some from my alt account.. I have level 24-25 super under geared up peeps and my Scout Daryl is still epic.. completely F2P account!

I made 3 vids on RSL 34 so far! I will PM you the links! 😊
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    tabernacSPC_TORRESGovernator
    @Mystique
    Thank you. I'll take a look.
    Mystique

@Mystique

Thank you. I'll take a look.

I’ll apologize ahead of time for all of my dogs barking through it! 😅😂
    MrLucky
    > @Mystique said:
    > (Quote)
    > I’ll apologize ahead of time for all of my dogs barking through it! 😅😂

By the third video I kind of missed the little bugger. 🤣🤣
    MrLucky

> @Mystique said:

> (Quote)

> I’ll apologize ahead of time for all of my dogs barking through it! 😅😂

By the third video I kind of missed the little bugger. 🤣🤣

Haha!!! You can have all 3 of them.. sorry you had to listen to my “old” music on the last 3! 🙈😂
    bigbeanoMrLucky