DR and scouts nuked?

Has anyone else noticed scouts are not doing as much damage. But the big one for me is DR is not working , others in my guild are also saying the same thing. I just got around to playing this evening and lvl 28 I do the master mission (lvl34) and 4 hits from a regular walker and my RGG went into a struggle as you can see with his set up for that round 75% DR over 19k HP and fire protection. Something is up NG did you up the walkers attack? Make DR useless? And why are all my scouts not hitting as hard ( my Rick (15k damage) is not even coming close to killing lvl 34 walkers with only 14k HP his attacks are leaving them with 3-4K life left.

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 651
    14 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

romeo
  • BustaBusta Member Posts: 5
    That’s talking about body shots though. So yes my scouts comment falls in line with that. But what about the fact our toons can’t all of a sudden take hits something is not right and it’s needs to be addressed
  • henrywill1602henrywill1602 Member Posts: 6
    i also got this in Jessus, my Jesus is lvl 23 and got 30 DR and fire protection when he got attack from lvl 28 walker he took 3k damage. normal is only 800.
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 547
    My scouts are still whacking high lvl walkers. I haven't noticed anything.
  • MojakuMojaku Member Posts: 126
    Hi all,

Normally at lvl 34 i kill whitout problems with my scouts lvl 26 80DR and if a zombie hit me 1 maybe 2 same, no problems and 3 stars. Now i have problems with this and if zombie hit me 1... i loose 1 star. What happen @Fluxxx ?

Thanks in advance!
    romeo
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 620
    I’m experiencing the same as @Mojaku ☝️
    Buggy
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 361
    You really need to post some actual figures so we can see what's happening. Exactly how much damage did you take and what was your DR? Maybe you could record a video and share it so we could try to see what's going on?
    My Morgan 3 total hits (2 from a regular walker and 1 from the fattie) look at his health and look at his set up. NG pulling a fast one on us with this update. That’s bad business js
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 377
    Idk. Seems to be working the same to me. But like he said, videos are the first thing NG will ask for. And I know @Fluxxx will look into it. But it’s hard to look into it with just screenshots
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,130
    @Busta no fireproof armour plus punish plus 3 hits from 38’s - looks about right to me...
    Burmeliinisbladgier
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,307
    Everything works fine, Huntsman Daryl no longer allows huge broken amounts of damage for his followers.

Since he's not allowing OP critical drive by instaKill, that also means more people getting smacked by walkers.

Lots of folks who don't know the mechanics just see it as "my scouts are broken"

They're not.

Daryl is just fixed.

The end :smile:

Happy hunting!
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    aquilaSg_Death
  • BuggyBuggy Member Posts: 2
    Scout critcal dmg is shit. Used to charged hit+power strike 120++ with rick, now cant even hit 80
    romeo
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 211
    @Fluxxx.....I absolutely agree with the Scouts being nerfed somehow. I re-badged my Slick Rick to have 55% DR badges, and Gold Hazard and Iron Skin on his Armor. He is a level 23 with level 23 gear. Keep in mind, I have never protected him before like this with DR badges and low and behold, the first Master Mission I try (Level 29), one hit from a normal walker took him to half strength. I have never seen anything like this.

This does feel like a ploy to injure faster and make you spend gold to heal.
    romeo
    > @Firekid said:
    > @Busta no fireproof armour plus punish plus 3 hits from 38’s - looks about right to me...

Really NOPE not normal at all. Read my original post with RGG and with fire protection. He went into a struggle after only 3 hits from a lvl 34 regular walker and I’m not the only one it’s happening too. I’m not a regular joe player , I do 1800-2000 weekly so I know what my toons can do and handle and the damage they take
    romeoGrady
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
    My stabby Rick goes Into struggle in one hit at 6 over. So feel good you got anything in him.
    TWDaddictionromeo
    @Busta reason I mentioned the fireproof armour was because you were likely punishing walkers which were on fire adding to the damage considerably. Also I’m pretty sure 3 critical hits from walkers would take a serious amount of health off your RGG.
    TWDaddictionDanski_46
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,307
    Did a test run in Outposts just to see. Things seem to be pretty normal for me.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Guys i think the problem is at the new Skip party!!! not at outpost or others
    Really? So your saying that only in master maps that scouts damage and DR is reduced? I don’t think NG could do that even if they wanted to!
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 377
    I feel like going plus 6 over, guys are taking harder hits then they’re used too and not realizing the effect? I’m not sure what else. I honestly haven’t noticed a difference but I’m not up like you guys. Lvl 24 survivors here fighting 32/33s and I’m okay. Then again, my SR could never take a hit regardless lol but he’s taking down 32s no problem

> @Firekid said:
    > Really? So your saying that only in master maps that scouts damage and DR is reduced? I don’t think NG could do that even if they wanted to!
    Firekid
    Guys i think the problem is at the new> @Firekid said:
    > Really? So your saying that only in master maps that scouts damage and DR is reduced? I don’t think NG could do that even if they wanted to!

In my test yes now i stay at normal party when stay at lvl 34 y write again
    romeo
    There is definitely something fishy going on with Damage. Look at the video below. Stabby Rick has a damage of 12741. In the video, he does two regular hits, at 0:05 doing 10333 in damage and at 0:24 doing 9265 in damage. This is -19% and -27%, neither of which should be possible! AFAIK the interval for scouts was +- 10%, and even if it was +-20% the 9265 damage is way out of bounds for that. Both damages are also too high for being bodyshots with a missing popup text.

So what is going on? @Fluxxx

Video here:

• Austin_ShiongAustin_Shiong Member Posts: 22
    I assume that was because you killed those two walkers with body shot. When you kill your targets with body shot it won't give you the notice, just the number of damage you deal. @Burmeliinis
    aquila
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,364
    It does seem a bit tougher. My Glenn (20k health, 80% DR) got in a one hit struggle at RSL43 which surprised me. Can usually take a few hits...
    psychwolf
    edited September 2019

I assume that was because you killed those two walkers with body shot. When you kill your targets with body shot it won't give you the notice, just the number of damage you deal. @Burmeliinis

I never noticed this before, but even if it would be that the text wouldn't be shown if you kill the target (which itself would be a bug) the damage is too high to be a bodyshot. If Rick's damage is 12741 there should be no way bodyshot damage could be 10333 or 9265. 50% of 12741 is 6371 so now way could a bodyshot be around 10.000 in damage.
    @Burmeliinis something else to consider which is kind of proving your point is the second walker you attack is stunned. When a walker is stunned you apparently can only get a bodyshot or critical hit. Which is even stranger. Can you do a quick test and see what your rick does next time he does a bodyshot?
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 302
    I never did MM but on regular Missions my Morgan has 78% DR and DS (mostly overwatch) and I get into struggle faster then before or even last challenge. Something is wrong.
    Ok just tested with my HD with 12k damage and was getting bodyshots ranging from 8000-10000 damage. So basically yeah they were body shots without the words coming up.
    Ok so maybe NG could fix that so we see the body shot text always, also when a walker is killed. Makes no sense to not show it then.
    Yeah, I agree, I’ve also noticed it with Maggie when a walker is stunned that the words don’t come up even if she doesn’t kill it. Very confusing!