DR and scouts nuked?

2»

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 1,009
    Yesterday my guild mate had a problem with his 3 hunters, nobody was able to shot! So he's forced to flee
    Too much logistic problems with the last update
  • FluxxxFluxxx Staff Posts: 1,102
    We haven't made any changes to DR, scouts (apart from Daryl's LT fix). In the video it is as @Austin_Shiong said, when you kill a walker with a body shot, the text does not display. It has been like that before (and happens with some other activations as well), i'll see if that can be easily fixed.
    As for DR, I don't really know what to say, nothing has been changed, perhaps it is because the sudden jump in difficulty? @Firekid said it, we don't even have the capability of doing something as specific as modifying certain stats/classes for certain missions.
    AndreaFirekidStalker20
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
    Dont scouts get critical damage on all hits, even bodyshots? So we cant use the normal bodyshot math with them. I've seen plenty of bodyshot popups on hits that caused damn near 100%, within a few hundred, of scout damage points, rating, whatever the hell it's called.
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,082
    edited September 2019
    No but it seems bodyshot damage for scouts and perhaps all melee classes is not 50% but maybe 75% of regular damage?
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,884
    edited September 2019
    > @Burmeliinis said:
    > No but it seems bodyshot damage for scouts and perhaps all melee classes is not 50% but maybe 75% of regular damage?

Yes that change was made last year I think. I forget which update.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,884
    edited September 2019

Ok time flies, it was actually over two years ago. Update 2.5

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    romeoFirekidBurmeliinis