Impossible Rare equipment in Gold Box

AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 55
edited September 26 in Bug Reports
With the new update I'm finding Equipment Scavenge to have so few gold box offers that I started keeping tabs to make sure it's not just a case of incredible bad luck.

While I'm doing that I received a Rare (3*) equipment in one of the now rare as hell gold box chances, which is supposed to be impossible! See below the bottom-middle box is the gold one

Comments

• BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 230
    I wonder if this is level related. You are only lvl 15 (?), I think at low levels you don't get as much legendary gear as on the top levels.
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 55
    @Burmeliinis it's supposed to be epic/legendary just low level epic/legendary that I'd have to use a ton of reinforcement tokens on if they were actually worth bringing up. The update notes backed up by the info display says 3* is not even a possibility.
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 230
    I know, but it wouldn't be the first time that the text is saying something else than what really is going on.

I know, but it wouldn't be the first time that the text is saying something else than what really is going on.

Which is what amounts to a bug!
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,204
    What's the drop rate for fragments in reward crates? @Fluxxx
    edited September 26
    @Fluxxx
    Sorry to be that guy Fluxxx, but after you said this was fixed yesterday, I got another Rare (3*) equipment in a gold box, it is the top middle box in the linked screenshot.

https://i.imgur.com/FAoOMoX.jpg

Edit: +1 more, this time while doing hard mode supplies scavenge, it's the middle right box
    https://i.imgur.com/hUvmWKL.jpg
    FluxxxHuricane444
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 313
    edited September 27
    Oh my, we looked further into it and found some more corner cases. Not even sure how you ended up fitting into a few corner cases like that, but we fixed everything we could find, it should be all good now. If it happens again, do let me know, thanks!

Fragments are included in the chance for components in reward crates (in the info popup).
    Thanks, will keep on the lookout for more gremlins!