Re-Balance Badge Probabilities

Currently myself and a number of other players are finding the craft rate for DR badges is very low in comparison to the other types. So far the system is heavily biased toward damage and CC, the former being the more favorable for the majority of us.

All I ask is that you change the numbers to balance the odds to as close to equal chance as possible.
8 types = Dam+, Dam%, CD+, CD%, Health+,Health%, CC, DR... Change the odds to 1 in 8.That is fair to us as players and the odds are stacked heavily in your favour as it stands. Thank you in advance.
I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 409
    One help would be to made the RNG count 5 types rather than seven when percent and damage are considered different classes. Combine those and made it so the RNG decides after class wether it is flat or %
    12 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

Dbl_Edge_DEP
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 225
    I crafted 88 badges, only 3 DR

psychwolfCopperhead1
  • magicmagic Member Posts: 68
    @Dbl_Edge_DEP You can pick a recipe that has higher probability of DR-badges.
    EdEdClMe is as far as I know good for DR-badges. 25% chance.

For a full list of different recipes and their outcome check this post: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/40873/components-used-in-crafting-badges-impact-which-effect-you-get/p1

The result is based on 387 samples, I know it's very few samples, but we hope it will increase as more people log their crafting and add to the project.
    Copperhead1
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 473
    The concern for me is that NG don't confirm this, I have followed recipes on here and see no increase in DR badges. It's marginal, if at all (I've found).
    I'd prefer the distribution to be a guaranteed quarter or 1/8th. whatever it may be, just give us facts rather than putting us in a position where we have to use up resources to find patterns and correlations. It's not fair to the community and it encourages people to exploit the game.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    CronuspsychwolfShadowWalker