Body piles should be retired.

These body piles are just a cheap game mechanic and don't add anything to the game apart from making players spend gold healing. Why have them when there's other ways of increasing mission difficulty like having armoured or tanks?
It just makes certain maps a nightmare because no matter how much you get the spawns down with tr walkers keep popping up and you get overrun with them.
Firekid

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,405
    I don’t like having to use different tactics on some maps. I would much prefer to have the same take you’re time and keep the threat down on all of them.
    Danski_46ShadowWalkerbigbeano
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 992
    What different tactics can you use with body piles apart from having awesome dr and health badges on your bruisers?
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,405
    Speed, tactical weapons, splitting up survivors, which order to open boxes in, positioning ready for powerstrikes. They play completely differently to a lot of maps because of the spawns. Hence needing different tactics. Yeah they can be a pain but it’s something different. Also I note that you say it’s a cheap tactic to increase difficulty and say put in fatties and armoured instead. However many on the forum have said that just adding fatties and armoured is a cheap tactic to increase difficulty.
    I agree that new and inventive map design should be a priority and they shouldn’t rely on spawn piles but I honestly can say that deer in the headlights is one of my favourite maps of this set.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,271
    Agreed. The room, the nest, locker room, behind corners, headlights, I'm sure there are more. Gold sapping missions where you can fail 10x in a row and then get 3* because you got the green light after 3-4 crates.

Hopefully now we have fast walkers, metalheads, spiked and the usual specials in the mix we will start to see less and less of these cheap missions.
    Danski_46
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 496
    @ATLAS-Z said:
    I want an exploding barrel next to a body pile... And I want it to destroy the whole pile.

You see what something like that does?

Creates OPTIONS. I'm all about options, the more, the better.

I would love to be able to find items randomly on missions such as grenades, molotovs, plastics that would attach to the survivor picking it up and used on said piles or herds or what ev. Kinda cool for a melee toon to have a projectile. ;)
    ADPaq
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,906
    edited September 2019
    Agreed @MrLucky I've long desired secondary items too, say each character could take one item, which is expendable, used up...

Grenades
    First aid
    Flare
    Etc

The idea of being able to draw walkers away for a round or two by tossing a flare in the corner is very attractive

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    AchillesVDanski_46MrLucky