Closed.

JeongJeong Member Posts: 13
avelardezBWilspsychwolfvshield50romeomirKarajocaMFJigsawTCBRITOcapibaraADPaqGovernatorbigbeano

Comments

• avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,261
    edited October 2019
    Best believe I’m trying to figure it that out. No leaks yet but I know it will come. I’ve made it to level 50 before during charged bruiser week last year. Few times to 46 but past that is hard AF. Drop tens of thousands of gold on some challenge. Even this past week. These my guys. With your 26k health on your bruiser you should be smashing it. Mine are 21k with out Rufus boost or hunter per badges extra boost.

• Slayer81Slayer81 Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2019
    psychwolfGradyBWils
  • Slayer81Slayer81 Member Posts: 3
    @Bod

I've spent more than you could imagine.
    MFJigsawAndreaBill_ZRT
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,551
    You were unlucky with that starting spawn, but pretty sure that SR and 2 bruisers wasn’t the best way to clear that level.
    TCBRITO
  • mirmir Member Posts: 156
    Yeah @Firekid , maybe he was unlucky and chose the wrong fighters. But this does not negate the fact that such enemies can not fight, you're in front of them like a child with a stick in the war. I myself went to these levels, it's terrible! I not the best player, but that the understand! This theme is simple, give spectacle as this make, and bread we themselves buy. Can NG with us will share secret video)) @Fluxxx . Or simply say it's impossible, and then we breathe and we wait for Guild wars!
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,551
    I don’t think anyone at NG is good enough players working for them to post a video of clearing those levels 😀
  • mirmir Member Posts: 156
    :D @Firekid Someone has to do it, people are asking 😜
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 186
    edited October 2019
    > @Jeong said:
    > Hi guys,
    >
    > I'm something curious of the no. of stars that the top-of-the-world players get every challenge.
    >
    > I've played twdnml for about a year(Level 72) and get about 2100-2200 stars per a challenge.
    > Whenever I take a look at the leaderboard, I'm always curious while thinking "2800, 2900, 3000 stars? How can it be?"
    > Maximum difficulty that I've reached is 45 and I always find out that difficulty 45 is hell enough for me, even though my heroes and survivors are fairly good.
    >
    > I have a guild member. He has 5-pink-star survivalist rick and strongest bruisers. I can definitely say that he has the best twdnml account in my country.
    > He tried the master mission(48 difficulty) during the last challenge. However, he horribly failed even with that strongest survivors.
    >
    > Then, how can the top-of-the-world players can get 2800, 2900 and 3000 stars, without any network exploit or hack?
    > If one of them can do, I'd like to see the video of the gameplay in 48 difficulty or more.
    >
    > Attached : Screenshots on his survivors' status and the moment of the defeat, youtube link for the full video
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    >
    >

Here is answer on your question
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 66
    How do People get those badges......... 🤔
    Elder : Dead Stalkers
    WellyLugaromeoSPC_TORRESbigbeano
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 199
    This is the type of game where you search youtube how to do a challenge and you get half a dozen different solutions (which I love) so the fact that you can't do something one way shouldn't lead you so quickly to point at others who can as cheaters.
    psychwolf
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 935
    edited October 2019
    Yes! You are right @AchillesV , But this does not mean that there are no things that do not tell you ...
    However, I think that NG knows how to do its job and if there are irregularities it will take action!
    romeo
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 935
    edited October 2019
    @NerfZone187 ...i have my video at 36.1 ! 1 $ for me? :D
    NerfZone187Danski_46

> @AchillesV said:

> This is the type of game where you search youtube how to do a challenge and you get half a dozen different solutions (which I love) so the fact that you can't do something one way shouldn't lead you so quickly to point at others who can as cheaters.

Search YouTube and find me a NV video at 47.2 🙄

I'll paypal you $10 for it

For people who are discrete $10 is not a price. Not everyone needs to brag, winning is enough. There are just different ways to achieve success in this game that's what I'm saying, and I love that about this game.
    psychwolf

> @AchillesV said:

> (Quote)

> For people who are discrete $10 is not a price. Not everyone needs to brag, winning is enough. There are just different ways to achieve success in this game that's what I'm saying, and I love that about this game.

So you're saying $100 would move the needle?

Don't hold out on me dude, I'm just tying to learn from the best here.

https://www.google.com/search?q=dr+evil+one+million+dollars
    NerfZone187Cronus
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 627
    edited October 2019
    The real question is how do they get...

OVER 9000!!!!!
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 620
    edited October 2019
    > @ShadowWalker said:
    > The real question is how do they get...
    >
    > OVER 9000!!!!!

9000 is easy with the Fluxxx Capacitor mod! 😂

You can just go "back to the future"

*rimshot

*crowd dies

*Roll Credits
    ShadowWalkermirbigbeano
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 713
    Sg_Death said:

How do People get those badges......... 🤔

No kidding! I've crafted thousands of badges and not one perfect (max plus useful bonus) ... that video showed 18 perfect badges, wtf!

Sg_DeathCronusmirAntonioGreekWarrior
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,124

The real question is how do they get...

OVER 9000!!!!!

I know, right