Radio calls are getting silly

After 260 radios used Bruiser Glen came up only 3 times. I know if I complain, all I will get back is "rolls are completely random." Yeah right!
TCBRITOSPC_TORRESflyingcowkingDanielBeztallinie
«1

Comments

  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 147
    edited October 3
    > @Gameon said:
    > After 260 radios used Bruiser Glen came up only 3 times. I know if I complain, all I will get back is "rolls are completely random." Yeah right!

    I have same problems for 2 month 1.5k radios 3k tokens NG are u serios?? when other get 3k tokens less then for 1k radios! FLUXXX sad that they don't do anythink for personaly so its work for all same... NG random! But how could it be if all have same % and get so big difference, i call eugene, glen rrg, and for 1.5k radios i get only 2 times 256 for 1 year of game play there was no such bad luck! And same think happens to me more then for 2 month! IF i right interpritate that 15% is on each card in call, so how damn it can be that 3-5 calls u get non hero token?
    Gameonromeo
  • reekookrreekookr Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 58
    Some peoples 15% is just larger than others
    Captainslayer
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 230
    We had the same discussion in our guild. The 15% calls are just really bad. I already once decided to never call again, but got tempted on the double Rick call. Did about 20 calls and got 1x256 and 2x64. Someone with a statistics degree can tell me how probable that is.

    With 3 cards @ 15% the chance should be around 40% per call so around 8 hits. I got 3.
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 147
    I can tell definetly that 2 3 month ago the situation was much better, even hero star tokens when i had free calls i minimum get 3-5 times per 2 weeks 2-10 tokens from free call now previos star hero i get 1 or 2 and this week too...
    Gameonromeo
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 147
    I thought that im only one get this problem but seems nott! @Fluxxx please make clarity whats happen?
    Gameon
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 409
    All averages out I guess on the first SR call I had about 1400 phones saved and got about 6000 SR tokens to 3* up
    image
    12 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

  • GameonGameon Member Posts: 14
    10 spins in a row with no Glen in sight now. I guess as I saved the radios rather than buying them? Not giving me much insensitive to spend money
    romeo
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 147
    > @Billbam said:
    > All averages out I guess on the first SR call I had about 1400 phones saved and got about 6000 SR tokens to 3* up

    Nice difference 3k tokens and 6k :)) good random thx u NG
    Billbam
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,528
    edited October 3
    Yeah my "luck" really bad, way lower than the 15%

    My guild mates regularly take pitty on me for it.

    I blew a few hundred radios yesterday and I think I only got Glenn 4 times, and always at the lowest amount 64.

    No pink for RGG in my camp.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    romeo
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 324
    Well, good to know I'm not the only one that have noticed the change, before the reroll tokens were introduced the 2x calls were "good", NG will denied that they adjusted something but I have noticed the change, 6 months ago I got better rate with regular calls for Rick, Glenn than now with the 2x calls
    TroublemakerDanielBez
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 238
    Ivd been saying for a long time that they run a crooked table. Nothing in this game is random it's all in a que waiting for its turn. Country living provides me with two benefits: when the wind is right, the wonderful smell of a pig farm and some of the world's worst internet speed. Anyone in the house streams anything and my game goes in and out. Cant tell you how many times I've been disconnected on calls. First time it happened it was a hunter Daryl 256 and I watched in disbelief as my game reconnected. I saw the 256 and my ignorance made me think it was gone. Got back in, phones were restored, damn I says to myself. Low and behold, not only was big d still there but so were the green weenies, same class and level. Didnt look at traits so I dont know if they were same. Knowing it's rigged does give peace of mind that my crappy net wont screw me or help me.
    Gameon
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 238
    3 samples of 100 gold reward crates. All 3 nearly identical results. Dont recall exact numbers except 1. So like 42% of gold crates could only be had by gold, as in after the free three and the ad. 33% came after the ad and the remainder of 25 were in the 1st. You should track your own numbers, maybe mine was a fluke that liked to repeat itself.
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 238
    Almost forgot, how often do you get all three slots filled with the special call hero? Those 3 all count in their stated success rate. Funny how I've never had it happen on a 40 call, just the 15.
    ATLAS-Z
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 153
    edited October 4
    Something weird happened to me last month during a special call. I was wrapping it up for the night and needed a few phones to make a special call. I paid 50 gold per phone, made the call, and got 256. So I got curious. I bought a small phone booster (10 phones), then bought the rest of the phones for the call with gold on the call screen. Got 256 again. It has been a while, so I can't swear to it, but I am 75% certain I repeated this once more, making three in a row. Then I tried a couple more times with no luck.

    If you are down to 13 or 14 phones, make a 15-call and buy the missing phones with gold. See what happens.
    bigbeano
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 132
    > @Grendel said:
    > Something weird happened to me last month during a special call. I was wrapping it up for the night and needed a few phones to make a special call. I paid 50 gold per phone, made the call, and got 256. So I got curious. I bought a small phone booster (10 phones), then bought the rest of the phones for the call with gold on the call screen. Got 256 again. It has been a while, so I can't swear to it, but I am 75% certain I repeated this once more, making three in a row. Then I tried a couple more times with no luck.
    >
    > If you are down to 13 or 14 phones, make a 15-call and buy the missing phones with gold. See what happens.



    Ehh I’d say you got lucky. There’s a lot of talk and research showing that the calls are qued up. Paying for phones or not wouldn’t have changed what you got
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 238

    > @Grendel said:

    > Something weird happened to me last month during a special call. I was wrapping it up for the night and needed a few phones to make a special call. I paid 50 gold per phone, made the call, and got 256. So I got curious. I bought a small phone booster (10 phones), then bought the rest of the phones for the call with gold on the call screen. Got 256 again. It has been a while, so I can't swear to it, but I am 75% certain I repeated this once more, making three in a row. Then I tried a couple more times with no luck.

    >

    > If you are down to 13 or 14 phones, make a 15-call and buy the missing phones with gold. See what happens.







    Ehh I’d say you got lucky. There’s a lot of talk and research showing that the calls are qued up. Paying for phones or not wouldn’t have changed what you got

    I guarantee few things in life and this is one of them: it's all qued.
    Nezo
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 55
    I tracked my results over 112 x 15-radio calls, and the rate at which I got tokens for the target heroes was just over 3 tokens per radio.
  • LevLev Member Posts: 24
    edited October 7
    The probability is not so high for me. I've been playing this game for about 1 year 3 months. And I ussualy make radio calls once every 3 to 4 days, whether it is 15 or 40 calls. The results:
    -1x512 currently RGG double tokens.
    -1x256 few months ago.
    -1x128 couple months ago.
    -plenty 64.
    -the-most 32 and lower
    -about 40% to 50% are class tokens.

    EDIT:
    -abundant <64
    -about 50% are nothing.

  • GameonGameon Member Posts: 14
    I'm sure I get nothing as I'm 30 away from two pink. It seems the the higher you are ,the least chance you have. Just saying!
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 220
    > @Burmeliinis said:
    > We had the same discussion in our guild. The 15% calls are just really bad. I already once decided to never call again, but got tempted on the double Rick call. Did about 20 calls and got 1x256 and 2x64. Someone with a statistics degree can tell me how probable that is.
    >
    > With 3 cards @ 15% the chance should be around 40% per call so around 8 hits. I got 3.

    In my eyes the math is incorrect. You cannot add the %

    Think about 3 containers with 10 balls each. 2 are red and 8 are black.

    So getting a red ball in container 1 has the probability of 20%.
    Getting a red ball in container 2 or 3 has the same possibility.

    So in total, there are 6 our off 30 balls red you can choose, which remains on a total possibility of 20%
    DoomSquad Family


    Burmeliinis
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,711
    I firmly believe you get “luck” in batches. For instance I blew 300 radios on SR on Monday and got 64 in most and a few 125’s got over 1000 tokens. Did 5 RGG calls and got nothing, so I stopped doing them. I’m sure if I had carried on i would have still got very little. I’ll wait till the next good hero call now and do the same. I find this true for crate opening with gold and phones too. Can do 20 Tara’s and get nothing wait a few hours and get phones in every every for about 20 mins then nothing again for hours. My advice - if you are on a roll go for it, if not then stop and wait.
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 230
    JoeSmart said:

    > @Burmeliinis said:

    > We had the same discussion in our guild. The 15% calls are just really bad. I already once decided to never call again, but got tempted on the double Rick call. Did about 20 calls and got 1x256 and 2x64. Someone with a statistics degree can tell me how probable that is.

    >

    > With 3 cards @ 15% the chance should be around 40% per call so around 8 hits. I got 3.



    In my eyes the math is incorrect. You cannot add the %



    Think about 3 containers with 10 balls each. 2 are red and 8 are black.



    So getting a red ball in container 1 has the probability of 20%.

    Getting a red ball in container 2 or 3 has the same possibility.



    So in total, there are 6 our off 30 balls red you can choose, which remains on a total possibility of 20%

    That's not how it works, at least according to the description. It clearly says "Chances apply to each card separately". So you have 3 tries on 15%, not only one. That adds up to ~39% based on normal probability mathematics (1- 0.85*0.85*0.85).
    GameonaquilaJoeSmartGrady
  • Dara5Dara5 Member Posts: 9
    I am just wondering I haven't seen a 40 radio call for a while have these been stopped ?
    ninewalkers
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,207
    NG will of course deny any changes.

    They do whatever they want with the drops. This game is an "Interactive Jackpot Machine" disguised as strategy.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,207
    Or is everyone finding lots of weapons lately?

    My drops for Training Gear or Bulletproof are around 90% for the past cycle, and still NG says "chances for all drops are the same". It's beyond obvious that it is not.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    aquiladlb
Sign In or Register to comment.