New weapons/wests and bundles in the shop

Hi,

For weeks/months now we have the same useless weapon bundles in the shop. For example Daryl‘s west with anti stun in silver, IS and ruthless in gold. 2 of these 3 Traits are totally useless in my opinion. Why not changing these traits from time to time, so that players can find their perfect west. Mine would be for example dodge in silver, hazard suit and ruthless in gold.
Same thing for bruisers and assaults. Is really anybody still buying the west with anti stun, HP and hazard suit for bruisers? I am sure you could sell much more of a west with HP, dodge and hazard suit or anti stun, dodge and hazard suit. Or since a lot of players try to reroll IS it would be interesting to have IS, dodge and hazard suit.
For assaults it is also strange to me, that all wests are made for offensive assaults but none for defensive. I would immediately buy a west with dodge in silver, IS and Hazard suit in gold.

The next thing is badges. I have lots of golden fragments, but nearly no components. Why not creating a bundle just with components?

Am I the only one who is looking for stuff like that above?

Would be great to get some feedback from the community and of course also from NG.

Thanks!
Jens
Danski_46

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 409
    The absolutely could be giving more variety, maybe even create a tab for quick fire bundles that change every 8 hours or such, get them while you can. This way they could rotate a ton of stuff that might not have huge appeal to everyone but will offer specialty items to people looking for it. And since they change frequently they probably will end up selling more than they would otherwise.
    12 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

Jens_KFtabernacDanski_46
  • scoonersscooners Member Posts: 53
    I'll second @Jens_KF, Lots of legendary fragments - 0 comonents. Would sure like to use them. At the moment I have 8 Fragments.
    Jens_KF
  • Jens_KFJens_KF Member Posts: 2
    @scooners I have also 9 legendary fragments and no components for it. That really annoys me. 😏
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 697
    @Jens_KF I totally agree with you, just one thing, hazard suit isn't an option on ranged armour (should be @Fluxxx) so if assault armour was available with silver stun and gold dodge and iron skin that would be good.