The Heavies Challenge Lvl 29+

Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 473
Check out my videos with commentary and / or music.
PL63, level 22 toons, Epic, leg and 1 star toons.
Feedback welcomed:

I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
tabernacJadenShayHaSPC_TORRES

Comments

• avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,043
    Nice work. How I did it

mir
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 230
    @Dbl_Edge_DEP

Some comments on your strategy:
    - You could consider putting Daryl in lead, which would allow also Rick and Morgan to prowl
    - There is no benefit of activating the charge when prowling after the update
    - On the first move you could have stabbed both of the bottom walkers with Rick's charge. Now you instead go down with Daryl which ends up with one walker alive and it ends up hitting Morgan. This could have been avoided.
    - On the second round you position Rick so that he can't power strike both of the spawning walkers. You also block the way so Daryl can't prowl.
    - Good work in placing your guys so only 3 walkers spawn when opening the door and of course making sure Morgan is charged
    - You got lucky that Rick got charged when Morgan used his charge attack. One idea would have been to take it slower with the original armored walkers and not used Rick's charge on them.
    - It was a mistake to not kill the upmost armored with Rick's charge. The spawned walkers would not have reached Rick so there was no reason to back down one tile. You got lucky again that Morgan regained an action point so he could back down.

@avelardez : That's some crazy damage your prowling inflicts. I guess your Daryl has a few pink stars, yes? How much damage does Daryl's hunting knife do compared to a regular knife?
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 473
    @Burmeliinis I agree with all points. Except I don't like playing with HD in lead as his prowl is only 90%. Don't charged prowls still do slightly more damage than regular prowls, whether body, normal or critical hit?
    edited October 6
    No, that was a bug which was fixed in the latest update.

Prowl is still an extra attack, which I think can be more useful than Rick’s LT.
    Here’s my attempt.

• Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 473
    Cool. it's worth considering.
    This is my HD
    edited October 6
    HD badges I changed his PS for FT after so not sure I like that. Will see
    mirDbl_Edge_DEP
  • ManselleManselle Member Posts: 7
    Great badges @avelardez for your HD man. No wonder he deals that much damage..
  • mirmir Member Posts: 98
    > @avelardez said:
    > Nice work. How I did it
    >
    >

The result is excellent, the level is high. There's nothing more to say, well done !