WALL BREECH!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!

ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,528
Ohhhh, I got a real gem of an idea!

No camp defense is perfect right?

So why not have walkers occasionally breech the perimeter?

It could work like this:

When we log on, or return to camp, a "Mission Bubble" could pop up anywhere along the fence. Clicking it would be like clicking any other mission, scavenge, challenge, etc. But ZERO gas cost, obviously, since your people aren't driving anywhere. You click the bubble, choose your team and go. Take down the walkers, have a patch of fence to repair, maybe 5 turns while walkers pour in. 

Huh, what do you think???
@Shteevie
@Fluxxx
Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]
Danski_46jimmorrison369mirJadenTWDaddictionMrLuckyromeoShadowWalker

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,528
    This is an old idea of mine someone reminded me of, but the thread was killed since it was older than 30 days back then.

Here's the link to the original:

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/17746/wall-breech-aaaaaaaaahhgg/p1
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    jimmorrison369tabernacMrLucky
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 132
    edited October 6
    You sir, are a genius

When are they just going to hire you with all these ideas?
    MrLuckyromeoATLAS-Z
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,204
    So many good ideas that will never come to fruition due to lack of development :(
    HerbergeATLAS-Z
    > @TWDaddiction said:
    > You sir, are a genius
    >
    > When are they just going to hire you with all these ideas?

I'm flattered lol, but no I'm good. I wouldn't turn down an all expense paid trip for two to visit Finland tho. Surely there some nice little romantic Lodge they could put me and my girl up for the week ;-)

> @psychwolf said:
    > So many good ideas that will never come to fruition due to lack of development :(

I know right? But I'll probably be here spouting them off till they shut the lights out.

And you never know, Lauren Cohen is back for a "green"-lit season 11. Let's keep the party going!
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,207
    Waiting for the usual "we have so much planned and so much stuff to do... This won't be in the next update, neither the following or the one after that, but we will discuss it for the future".
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    ATLAS-Z
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 313
    ^what he said. But seriously, there is a reason I say that so often. Suggestions come in all the time, and we've got only our team and what we agree to prioritize given the available time and resources.

Really cool idea though, I would really love to have something like that in the game. I've got a couple of questions to challenge the logic of the mission :D

1. What happens if you leave the breach untouched 🤔 ? (they eat your tomatoes, wreck your buildings, kill your survivors..)
    2. Can you leave for a mission in a car of your camp has been breached?
    romeoTroublemakerATLAS-Z
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > ^what he said. But seriously, there is a reason I say that so often. Suggestions come in all the time, and we've got only our team and what we agree to prioritize given the available time and resources.
    >
    > Really cool idea though, I would really love to have something like that in the game. I've got a couple of questions to challenge the logic of the mission :D
    >
    > 1. What happens if you leave the breach untouched 🤔 ? (they eat your tomatoes, wreck your buildings, kill your survivors..)
    > 2. Can you leave for a mission in a car of your camp has been breached?

I thought about that and actually think it would be best if it was kept as a "for flavor" type feature.

As in you could ignore it and nothing would happen. Otherwise it would just be annoying to some folks.

That said, you could require a small amount of tomatoes to "repair" it, and offer a slightly improved reward to reflect the resources spent.
    mir