REDUCE HERO STAR TO 1 WEEK

Now we have 29 heroes including new Alpha. 2 week for 1 hero full rotation takes more then 1 year hmmm is it ok?? I don't think so, reduce to 1 week it would be much better and it will takes half year, a bit faster rotation so all can play with his favorite boosted hero often.

REDUCE HERO STAR TO 1 WEEK 77 votes

Yes
89% 69 votes
No
10% 8 votes
aquilaEdwin_WWmirBuckzz

Comments

• Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 473
    2 weeks is too long. Star hero is a very helpful feature but would be improved by a 1 week reduction.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    Huricane444
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,956
    I think that's a good idea.
    Huricane444xiaofei66
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 132
    100% agree. It’s a little more “fair” in terms of time. When it’s a hero we don’t use much (speaking more from lower level guys), it’s a super annoying 2 weeks lol. I’d rather it switch weekly and would be cool if they matched it to whatever the boost was that week.

Example: scout week and the hero was Stabby rick. Wouldn’t that make sense!?
    Huricane444ShadowWalker
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 225
    Hmmm.... 23 to 0 so far... We may need a recount.
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 272
    It's mostly moot until Guild Wars... then it will REALLY suck. I've already wondered/worried about the GW reward boost and the time for a star basically meaning 'the whole war'. BLAH! Talk about rich getting richer! Uber guilds ALREADY wipe the floor with average guilds... OOH! Let's make it so they can do so EVEN MORE by using an random leader... that they probably ALSO have at 8*! :frowning:
    SPC_TORRESHuricane444
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 473
    I don't think that example applies to all players. I was murdering 8 stars with legendaries, we had consistent teamwork and tight mapwork. Depends on the abilities of both players in a battle methinks.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,207
    Yes. Two weeks make no sense.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 236
    Especially if it’s Tara
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Green Horns
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 153
    I want the good heroes to last 2 weeks and the others to last 1 week.
    TeenahGeeShadowWalkerbigbeano
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 242
    I wanna keep it at two weeks. I made it through 2 weeks of Tara and other less useful heros, I want 2 weeks of Drive-by Daryl, Slick Rick, RGG, and Eugenius.
    mimicaTCBRITOJaden
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,053
    I am in favor of 2 week Heroes.

I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
  • PMTPMT Member Posts: 11
    How about not having useless heroes as star hero at all
    TeenahGeepsychwolfbigbeanoGrendel
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 225
    > @Troublemaker said:
    > Yes. Two weeks make no sense.

Well to be fair it does make sense for the Guild War schedule, since Guild Wars was every 2 weeks.

However, I suppose they could still reduce it to one week. Then after they go through the entire hero roster, they can schedule it so that the heroes that missed Guild Wars can get it the second time around.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,207

> @Troublemaker said:

> Yes. Two weeks make no sense.

Well to be fair it does make sense for the Guild War schedule, since Guild Wars was every 2 weeks.

However, I suppose they could still reduce it to one week. Then after they go through the entire hero roster, they can schedule it so that the heroes that missed Guild Wars can get it the second time around.

If GWs ever comes back with a tight schedule and clock tourniquet on our lives, then this game is doomed. Not even considering this for my opinion.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    TCBRITO
  • CoolsebCoolseb Member Posts: 42
    Validate !
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 147
    @Fluxxx any comment from u and close poll