Open Letter to the Community

vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,926
Hey all,

So I have been reflecting as of recent and owe this message. No replies needed and @fluxx you can close.

I have made prior posts based on what I felt was needed at the time (same as this one).

I acknologe that I have perhaps caused some desention on some posts and perhaps caused some animosity among the community. I want a new day now.

There are initiatives I am involved in to fix some of the issues I caused in the past. I do want NG to consider reforming things based on what I posted but this needs to be said.

For one I apologized privately to the leader of GK crew for me pubically bashing Shiva the Great on multiple occassions. I apologized to others too. Events happened but beating someone who is already down was not the answer.

@Bill_ZRT we don't see things the same way at times but prior to our falling out I respected you as a man and I appreciate your contributions to the community. I am willing to move on and "let it go" as you eloquently put it on another post ;)

We are working on a semi NW event currently to bring us all together and move on from the stains of the past; many of which I pubically made a spectical.

I am also working with other leaders to to better by the community.

Additionally I want to be there to provide game advice for those who ask. We should all know the best strategies so we can get more enjoyment out of the game. That helps all of us and the game to be successful.

There are not enough characters for me to apologize for everything (ugh) but I am looking for a fresh start as a small fish in a big pond.

Anyone interested in our new NW initiative please PM me and I can invite you to our chat. It is brand new and we are all discussing but we own it together and it seems like it will be great for the battling countries to come together ;)

Enough said. Please close this thread.
avelardezMystiqueATLAS-ZDeathwish19AndreaJenngDanski_46PMTzeekdogtabernacbigbeanoFirekidGovernatorTHCrossmirBWilscapibaraWellyLugaxbamfxRealClareBWhoareyouFluxxx

Comments

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,207
    Damn. Someone else start a drama please. This is one has settled.

(jokes apart, very humble and classy attitude @vshield50!)
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    javajnkiexbamfx
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,926
    edited October 8
    > @Bill_ZRT said:
    > We had a falling out? I didn't even know we were fighting...

Not fighting. I didn't appreciate how some things were handled in GC and on Slack Leader chat.

We can PM (if you like). I had my own faults there and the issue is dead to me now.
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 515
    edited October 9
    Some of this seems like it should be a private message instead of an open letter.
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    > @javajnkie said:
    > Some of this seems like it should be a private message instead of an open letter.

Can you PM me what those should have been? I'll edit accordingly 😉
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 515
    Nah, you’re all good. If anyone thinks something specific to them should have been addressed privately, they’ll tell you. Upon reconsideration, it’s not really my place. You be you man. I appreciate your efforts going forward.
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    vshield50romeo
    I reached out privately to all mentioned in my thread as well. But pubically I said things to Bill and about Shiva (and others) so I addressed those pubically.

Sent you a PM @javajnkie
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 961
    You’re apologizing? Some others should be the ones apologizing but I digress. I won’t participate in that bullshit til it’s guaranteed no Flight Club. Don’t become like our society @vshield50 and put your money where your mouth is......
    vshield50bigbeanoromeo
    edited October 9
    Deleted
This discussion has been closed.