CRAFTSMAN 3 - RECYCLE

ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,528

Simple feature:

Two options for Scraping badges

1- trash for XP
2- spend XXX tomatoes to recycle

Recycling cannot recover the original components, but instead nets you 1 random component of the same color/rarity as the badge being scrapped.

Regaining a single component for the x5 components used seems fair, would take the sting out of crafting a garbage badge, and shouldn't break the economy.

We see similar ratio in other areas of the game, XP returned from gear,. Tokens returned from survivors, etc. It's a small gesture that would go a long way toward good will in the player base.

@Fluxxx

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]
BWilsJadenManselleromeoFluxxxcapibaraHuricane444GarretmirDanski_46

Comments

• BWilsBWils Member Posts: 90
    ...i'd like to add, in a similar manner to the 3.2 update - The Craftsman building can be upgraded to level 3 allowing players to create better badges than ever before. Crafting costs and component requirements are the same as before, but newly-made badges will be more powerful than those produced by the level 2 Craftsman building. @Fluxxx

ATLAS-Zromeomir
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 313
    Hmm very interesting idea, will definitely bring it to the table.

On a sidenote, are you talking to your dog on FB messenger?
    bladgierFuriousMoldovanBWils
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 225
    Good idea! But I think we should be able to get the frag back and one component.
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 104
    @Fluxxx dogs are getting savvy nowadays :)
    Founder and Leader of the original TWD Guild established in 2015.
    Join us: cutt.ly/TWD-guild
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,528
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > Hmm very interesting idea, will definitely bring it to the table.
    >
    > On a sidenote, are you talking to your dog on FB messenger?

Haha

No lol, I have a chatroom there for my kids and I. Two of them live out of state with their mother, and they all talk in that chatroom, post funny stuff, etc. My kids and I are all best friends. I took a silly picture of my Husky, Cody, years ago and they cracked up so hard looking at it that I made it the icon for that chatroom.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    BWils