One MM flaw I can see

I love it first off! Thanks for listening to us on the forums.

Just brain storming a little and There is one thing that Maybe can be implemented though? Say for example I complete and 3 star a MM RSL 36, then can’t 3 star a 37, so I start doing “normal” at that point. I have to drop all the way down to level 32. That just made it 100 times more boring that I got to complete at 36 one round ago, now I’m down 5 levels. Is there anyway to have us “start up” from that point?? Almost like a move on button lol that gets rid of MM from that point, but we’re actually at rsl 37 now.

I know I’m being picky here lol but I love the idea and fine tuning it would be awesome. I’m not sure how NG could account for stars at that point, but mechanically, it seems like something that could be done?

Thoughts?
Jenngromeo

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,746
    edited October 9
    The main flaw with that is what if I did the MM up to RSL 37, then decided to do the next MM which would be RSL42. I somehow 3* that, move on and I'm on RSL42, near the end of the challenge... having completed what, 8 maps? :lol:
    JenngTWDaddiction
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,174
    I dig the enthusiasm @TWDaddiction but I have to fully agree with @WellyLuga on this one mainly because I don’t think I need that much pressure or stress in my apocalypse lol

TWDaddictionromeo
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 132
    Lol that’s very true. Did not even think of that at all.

I’m was thinking somehow just to relieve having to drop DOWN 5 levels, But obviously in the grand scheme of things it’s not that big of a deal
    JenngWellyLuga
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,922
    @WellyLuga
    Don't get your point.

The sugested concept is a button that will kill the master mission and bring RSL to the last finished master mission RSL.

You'd still have to finish all master missions up to that point and then there would not be any possibility to do mm.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,746
    Ohhh, I must have glossed over the part that mentioned the MM would disappear. Still, you could do mostly MM's with some normal rounds up until 36+ in a couple hours, do the RSL 41/42 MM and then hit the button. It's a nice idea but I don't think NG will want players being able to skip through 5 rounds with 12 gas.
    jimmorrison369
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,922
    Agree fully, but it would be a little bit more then doing 8 missions to get there.
    WellyLuga