LAKESIDE GETAWAY - FEEDBACK

@Fluxxx
Thank you for the New map sets....... and the +5 MM

Ran several missions this morning..... like what I see..... the only thing I have a question / comment on...... sure other will have some

Fast Walkers .... I know they can dodge....... But dodging charged attacks... ? that maybe a little too much

JenngpsychwolfATLAS-ZTheCrabTCBRITOJadendanny_sulcaromeomirBuckzzbiter370

Comments

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,204
    Having new maps is nice. They seem pretty uninspired though. What happened to exploding barrels?
    ATLAS-ZJenngTCBRITOromeo
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 409
    I will run more missions before deciding hahaha...one thing is for sure who ever designed these has a top of map compulsion, crates at top, outhouses at top, explosions from top. My neck is pained already. But nice to have some mystery trying to figure out GTO strat
    12 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

ShadowWalkerpsychwolf
    @WellyLuga Fluxxx said that it is one to start then one with spawn. So if you don't kill them off before the spawn you get more than one on the map.

• ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 225
    > @SPC_TORRES said:
    > Fast Walkers .... I know they can dodge....... But dodging charged attacks... ? that maybe a little too much

My Governor missed with a charged attack. Was it an assault or bruiser you were using? Those classes don't have critical hits for charged attacks, so it's possible to dodge them. If you missed with another charged class then I will have to agree that will be too much.
    jimmorrison369SPC_TORRESJenngBuckzz
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,760

> @SPC_TORRES said:

> Fast Walkers .... I know they can dodge....... But dodging charged attacks... ? that maybe a little too much

My Governor missed with a charged attack. Was it an assault or bruiser you were using? Those classes don't have critical hits for charged attacks, so it's possible to dodge them. If you missed with another charged class then I will have to agree that will be too much.

It was Governor the first time.... then later on in the map it was Abe

Jenng
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,746
    Billbam said:

@WellyLuga Fluxxx said that it is one to start then one with spawn. So if you don't kill them off before the spawn you get more than one on the map.

Ah gotcha, I did try to find the comment about that but I couldn't find it.

These fast walkers seem more like they're designed to annoy you with extra bruises/injuries rather than make it any more difficult :lol:
    psychwolfxbamfxBuckzz
    Yip I agree...it will definitely make the scout game harder esp when fading and poking

psychwolfATLAS-ZBuckzz
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,528
    > @psychwolf said:
    > Having new maps is nice. They seem pretty uninspired though. What happened to exploding barrels?

Yeah I was looking forward to shooting some barrels resident evil style.

When are we gonna see those @Fluxxx
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Danski_46Jenngpsychwolfromeo
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,204
    Someone turned the body shots up to 11 and ripped the knob off. Level 35 walker, RGG lands a body shot. My best bruiser lands a body shot. Stabby Rick comes in and lands another body shot. Walker doesn't die and lands a crit hit.
    Another time HD lands a body shot, half the walkers health is gone. Stabby Rick comes in and lands another body shot failing to kill it 😂
    JenngSPC_TORRES
  • BalubanBaluban Member Posts: 44
    Its all a gamble with fast walkers, strategy is long gone. As a good friend of mine would say, RIP us all ☠️
    Troublemakerpsychwolf
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 697
    I can't wait till my rps are done, it's a gloves off type of challenge.
    Jenng
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 296
    @ATLAS-Z I don't disagree with that, and to be honest I've abandoned the MM for this challenge and I'm only at level 30 (normally get to about 39). Having said that, this challenge is proving significantly more difficult for me than other challenges. Mainly due to the new fast walkers and the spawn pits.

xbamfx
  • PMTPMT Member Posts: 11
    I like it first then not so much when they can dodge your charge attacks 3 times in a mission then runs round your bruisers to attack your teammate with the least health no strategy can prepare you for that.
    Could have been a good set of maps but spoiled by Dumpsite and over reliance on body piles again 👎
    TWDaddictionATLAS-Zpsychwolf
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 132
    > @Danski_46 said:
    > Could have been a good set of maps but spoiled by Dumpsite and over reliance on body piles again 👎

Lol agreed

“Hey let’s throw in a random lvl 36 fatty at spawn once it starts to get challenging”
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,528
    > @TWDaddiction said:
    > > @Danski_46 said:
    > > Could have been a good set of maps but spoiled by Dumpsite and over reliance on body piles again 👎
    >
    >
    > Lol agreed
    >
    > “Hey let’s throw in a random lvl 36 fatty at spawn once it starts to get challenging”

Yeah I was like... REALLY??
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Sg_Death
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 272
    Need at least of the levels at night (analogous to "In The Dead of Night" levels with the eerie bluish hue)..... Just my $0.02
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,711
    @Danski_46 which maps are you saying over relies on bodypiles? Only one which I believe is infinite is the garden and that only starts when working on the gate. You can hate a lot on these maps but wouldn’t say body piles was one of them.
    WellyLuga
    @Firekid garden is the worst offender, awful map with only one tactic - bruiser - bruiser - bruiser.
    Portaloo map has a limited body pile but what's the need? Plenty of high level walkers about + the tank.
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 132
    > @Danski_46 said:
    > @Firekid garden is the worst offender, awful map with only one tactic - bruiser - bruiser - bruiser.
    > Portaloo map has a limited body pile but what's the need? Plenty of high level walkers about + the tank.

I have level 24 guys and doing rsl 34.2, Still getting there with a bruiser, assault tank and assault. Little different tactic but I see your point.
    Danski_46