Reinforcement tokens removed from golden fall

2»

Comments

• ZetteZette Member Posts: 382
    I totally understand ur frustration on the reinforcement tokens...we all play differently and personally i'd chose reinforcement tokens over reroll tokens or leg frags due to the fact that the reroll tokens and leg frags r both gambles and the reinforcement tokens r a sure thing. I haven't had good luck with the rerolls so honestly I don't even get excited about the tokens any more...but that's just me. I've rerolled about 6 times on negan trying for punish and have gotten a few traits offered twice but no punish yet and since it is all up to luck, with my luck, I could reroll 100 more times and still not get it ...but it is what it is. All of the rewards r nice because they r free but sorry to say I wasn't excited about this campaign as I have been in the past. The collector side of me wants alpha...that's what's pushing me on this campaign to reset the distance...if the alpha tokens weren't at the end, i'd just play as I normally would and collect the free stuff. Most people seem to be happy about the changes so i'm hoping some of their enthusiasm rubs off on me! :smiley:
    jimmorrison369ArtminiusJenngTimboski
  • BelgarathBelgarath Member Posts: 105
    You don't like the concussion rifle at least?
    That alone would convince me to get as far as i could in the campaign...
    ZetteTCBRITO
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 525
    @Zette with update can't get same trait now chances are much better. For bruisers go for morgan Glen and Eugene with re rolls. Then re roll scout daryl. After that its up to you. My Morgan and Glen are compete. Almost michonne 2. Scout daryl is still crazy with changing iron skin on my 4th reroll got bullet dodge and defensive stance. Have chance of strong retaliate vigilant or ft hope for strong 25%
    Zette
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,277
    Or if you like playing with negan and enjoy it, keep going for it! You’ll get lucky one day!
    ATLAS-ZZette
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,608
    > @Firekid said:
    > Or if you like playing with negan and enjoy it, keep going for it! You’ll get lucky one day!

I know... I almost reflexively responded with <<Insert random Negan sucks comment here>>...

But then I thought, nahhh, you love him, you power through that suck and keep on loving it.

;-)

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    FirekidJenngZette
  • PicPic Member Posts: 988
    Negan?
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 382
    I don't use negan much at all..that's why i've been rerolling him trying to get punish on him. If he had punish, i would actually use him. Right now, he just gets maybe 2 appearances in the distance...1st time to get charged then he'll get to use that charge later on. And on the assault rifle, i already have a lvl 28 that has it...that's where the reinforcement tokens would come in...and I have the pickle jar reinforced to 29...it has concussion.
    Jenng
    Negan is my attack bruiser with zwehandler weapon.
    Zette
    Lol @Jenng

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.

JenngZette
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 199
    ATLAS-Z said:

you power through that suck and keep on loving it.

I prefer to call that Taking It Like A Champ
    ATLAS-ZJenngShadowWalkerZette
  • MojakuMojaku Member Posts: 128
    Lo mismo pasa con la estupidez humana y tampoco se erradica. Menos mal que nos queda la ley de darwin o el karma.
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,095
    > @Mojaku said:
    > Lo mismo pasa con la estupidez humana y tampoco se erradica. Menos mal que nos queda la ley de darwin o el karma.

Exactamente. Un día te atrapará
  • MojakuMojaku Member Posts: 128
    @bladgier te das por aludido? porque? por eso contestas? es una frase lanzada al aire sin etiquetar a nadie...

Por cierto, entonces, ya somos dos a los que nos va a alcanzar....
  • Aklo09Aklo09 Member Posts: 25
    > @rogueDS said:
    > Negan is my attack bruiser with zwehandler weapon.

LOL, me too, but the twohanded sword is at level 24.
    I whish I had enough reinforce tokens to improve it.
    rogueDS
    @Aklo09 in saving all mine till level 27 update. I have like 180 I think. I need like 600 for all the weapons I have. I believe forgot the math.
    > @rogueDS said:
    > @Aklo09 in saving all mine till level 27 update. I have like 180 I think. I need like 600 for all the weapons I have. I believe forgot the math.

If the demand for reinforcement becomes very high, they can always run more events to get us tokens.