GABRIEL discrimination

Hey @Fluxxx can u answer on what relied NG when they gave Gabriel such low volues for his LT
Danski_46tabernacjimmorrison369

Comments

• Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 149
    edited October 17
    I think this is lowest LT hero, if we can see heroes like Michonne, Eugene, Negan and others who have 2 options in LT
    Dbl_Edge_DEPOzzy99
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,798
    Thanks for making this thread hurricane! I’ve been meaning to but ever got round to it. When I finally got his leader trait to level 5 I couldn’t wait to see what extra increase I would get. I was so disappointed to see that his dodge part didn’t increase at all! Now having seen that it only goes up a measly 3% at level 9 I am shocked! Please can he get a buff next update!!
    Danski_46tabernacShadowWalkerHuricane444
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 261
    Whoa, those numbers could definitely use a slight bump. It's not even 1% more dodge for each level increase!
    tabernacATLAS-Z
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 732
    Make Gabriel the new Rick 👍😂
    ShadowWalker
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 261
    How about this for a boost, they could keep Gabriel's percentages the same, but make it that he can dodge critical attacks too!
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,989
    Good point.

That % increase from 1 pink to 10 pink stars is laughable for sure.
    JayZrchap
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,476
    Gabriel was buffed...

Check out this thread for some history and math involved courtesy of @jimmorrison369

Gabriel's LT by itself looks underwhelming but

• teabagteabagbagrotteabagteabagbagrot Member Posts: 22
    5100 reroll tokens? 🤔

You rich daddy
    Burmeliinisanthony172ATLAS-ZShadowWalker
  • Ozzy99Ozzy99 Member Posts: 23
    The fast walkers have a better chance of dodging than Gabriel's LT. If you're going to keep it that low, at least make it melee & ranged dodge.
    ATLAS-Zmaku11
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,695
    > @Ozzy99 said:
    > The fast walkers have a better chance of dodging than Gabriel's LT. If you're going to keep it that low, at least make it melee & ranged dodge.

I think this should happen with all Dodge, roll bullet Dodge into Dodge for one trait.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Ozzy99Dbl_Edge_DEPAchillesVDrhoo
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 303
    ATLAS-Z said:

I think this should happen with all Dodge, roll bullet Dodge into Dodge for one trait.

That would probably require SO much database and code changes that it would certainly never make the backlog. Nice to have, I suppose... but, like, changing two of the original traits, instanced in *millions* of objects. :open_mouth: