Sunday Booster - Don't stay too long at the Beach

ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,712

Just a friendly Tip from the big guy.

I love to spend some quality time farming radios on the Beach Life with Tara during the RADIOACTIVE Weekend Events, BUT...

The latest update has returned Gas to the prize pool during a 24-how Gas Booster, so you can Farm and collect gas while boosted for later use.

So my plan this weekend is to tinker away at the Beach Life mission until probably Saturday night sometime, (depending on my wife's plans for me) and then purchase a 24-hour Gas Booster to use all day Sunday.

This way all the extra gas I collect while Farming Radios in Challenge/Scavenge mission can be saved to use on the DISTANCE (x2) on Monday and Tuesday.

Essentially double value for a couple bucks.

Good luck and Happy hunting!

~ATLAS
Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]
ManselleZetteBWilsShayHaTeenahGeeSPC_TORRES

Comments

• AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 106
    I'm still growing and need lots of tomatoes & XP so I'll be scavenging, but have fun at the beach!
    ATLAS-ZSPC_TORRES
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,712
    Oh yeah, excellent plan if you're not maxed out yet :smile:

have fun with those tomatoes @AchillesV
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,712
    Gas Booster time baby :wink:

Vroom vroom!!
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,803
    Just started mine, will be able to get 2 distance tonight with some RnR on the beach and still have booster left for lunch time distance and 1 when I get off of work

ATLAS-Z
  • ManselleManselle Member Posts: 22
    I wonder what is the event later?? 🤔🤔