Cinema does not restart

ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 299
Hey,
I just got a notification says cinema restarted but when logged into the game it says "no advertisements available".
Why is that? Due to that I'll miss the next one within 7h so what to do?
ATLAS-Z

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,139
    I had same issue this morning
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    ShayHa
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 299
    That is just sad, it is losing 4 free crates :(
    MFJigsaw
  • MFJigsawMFJigsaw Member Posts: 110

@Fluxxx please can you respond on this. It is extremely frustrating. Resources are scarce and i have missed 2 videos with no timer for the next ones. I have submitted a ticket, which they responded something about regional settings.

I live in Zone 1 in Central London, so i have not ever changed Region. I do spend a stupid amount of money on this game, but i still need those resources, my current challenge is stifled.

@Fluxxx please respond or i will have to call my mates....

As you can see i have far too much time right now. Please help me out

Game over
    mirJenngJaden
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,331
    I've been having an issue with it only giving me one ad to watch and then the timer resets.
    Hey i just logged in and my adverts are back now. No response from ticket but i feel @Fluxxx has helped in some way shape or form.. I dont give it up enough but you are a good dude Fluxxx... Thank you

Game over
    JenngFluxxxJaden
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,310
    I’m not saying getting a new phone has anything to do with it but all my cinema problems have vanished and my selfie game is on point lol

tabernacMFJigsawJaden
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 524
    MFJigsaw said:

Hey i just logged in and my adverts are back now. No response from ticket but i feel @Fluxxx has helped in some way shape or form.. I dont give it up enough but you are a good dude Fluxxx... Thank you

aw that makes me wish I did have something to do with it... i definitely sent some good thoughts to the cause though!
    Anyways, most of the ads issues are not on our end but the ad provider, but if the problem persists, do let me know and I'll have a look.
    JenngMFJigsawJaden
    Support answered to me with basically that they have nothing to do with it so if I miss some its my fault, not cool.
    MFJigsawel_esteban
    @Fluxxx please investigate this for us people. I am getting same sort of response from customer service, that it must be something on my end. I have reset my ad id, and i got 2 yesterday. I had one this morning and then no timer and in game apologies.

I love this game, and as i said i do spend money. Whether i do or not this is how i feel when i log in....

Please help

Game over
    ShayHa
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,048
    My ads have gone off as well. I've tried various connections. I don't normally get issiues with those, something seems to be off.
    MFJigsawShayHa
  • el_estebanel_esteban Member Posts: 1
    Yep, same here. Oddly enough, if i turn off targeted ads in settings, the alert comes back, but when i tap the icon, it says no ads are available
    ShayHa
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,552
    iOS or Android?

If Android could be related to not updating to 10.0?

Also anyone tried the ad reset?

zbot said:

iOS or Android?

If Android could be related to not updating to 10.0?

Also anyone tried the ad reset?

I have Android, my phone didn't get the update for 10 yet.
    Cinema is working now but having troubles sometimes, when it delays by 2 hours I miss watching last 2 before I go to sleep.
    I got this advice from NG. Seriously their first suggestion sucked. I pushed and they really came through. Had 2 adverts so far and my timer is back on....

Its about clearing cache on Google Play Store and prolly reset advertising id too. Either way it worked and now we got 5 minute gas in the game!!

Great job and advice NG, thanks for listening (sincerely)

These crumbs make the difference

Game over