Game continuously reloads

zivaoliviazivaolivia Member Posts: 178
I’m on iOS and the game is continuously reloading on me. I have fully closed and restarted my phone
Speedy

Comments

• UrbanjesusUrbanjesus Member Posts: 110
    Some are having the same problem on Google OS, hoping for a quick fix.
    Just want to bump this again, many people from my guild still experiencing issues
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 488
    Many players in our different guilds experiencing this problem. iOS and Droid so not related to the Android 10 issue.
    13 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

Urbanjesus
  • SpeedySpeedy Member Posts: 2
    I’m having the same issue. I’ve been playing this game since the beginning and never had this happen. I rebooted my device. Didn’t help. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Didn’t help either, it connects for an instant and flips back to the loading screen. Over & over & over again. Pretty frustrating as I’m a guild leader too and can’t talk to my team! Hope this gets fixed quickly!
    UrbanjesusAnnette578
    edited October 25
    Tried uninstalling and reinstalling to get this pop up @Fluxxx
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,478
    @everyone thanks for the report, forwarded it on to the powers that be!
    Jenng
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 376
    We had some server issues over the night (here), can you guys let me know if you're still experiencing those issues!
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,989
    Works fine for me now 👍
    Still experiencing issues here unfortunately. Can't get the game to open and undownloading/redownloading gives this pop up.

Thank you @Fluxxx for passing the message along!
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,989
    > @Urbanjesus said:
    > Still experiencing issues here unfortunately. Can't get the game to open and undownloading/redownloading gives this pop up.
    >
    > Thank you @Fluxxx for passing the message along!

Are you on android 10?

If so, there's an ongoing issiue when game wouldn't work on 10 or higher now.
    Urbanjesus
    > @bladgier said:
    > > @Urbanjesus said:
    > > Still experiencing issues here unfortunately. Can't get the game to open and undownloading/redownloading gives this pop up.
    > >
    > > Thank you @Fluxxx for passing the message along!
    >
    > Are you on android 10?
    >
    > If so, there's an ongoing issiue when game wouldn't work on 10 or higher now.

Yes, but it was working fine yesterday mornings, then mid afternoon kaput it's done. I'm still on Android 10 and can play on my phone, but my guildmates continue to experience issues.
  • SpeedySpeedy Member Posts: 2
    @Fluxxx Thanks for the info & pretty fast fix - My issue was resolved by the time I woke this morning, so was only a problem yesterday. I’m on an iPad Pro & iPhone 7 Plus with the latest iOS.