Best Weapons to buy

ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 367
Since NG introduced Reinforcement Tokens i have started purchasing weapons from the store, I already have a few Morgan Staffs , a couple of Daryl Hunting Knife & a couple of kingdom Spears , is there any other weapons worth investing my hard earned cash into

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 488
    Winter bow allows you to have silenced range so that is a good one, the flare gun is especially good for distance.
    13 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

GovernatorbigbeanoReeconnmakkinen
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,631
    edited October 25
    I like having the Dixieland BBQ for a few of the later Freemen maps in The Distance. I also like the Light Machine Gun for farming walkers. But, the weapons mentioned earlier a more useful to own for the majority of missions.
    bigbeanopsychwolfReeconnmakkinen
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 89
    The musket comes in handy
    bigbeano
  • WolfyWolfWolfyWolf Member Posts: 30
    Just my opinion:

• Chainsaws for tank busting and killing living enemies with one shot.
    • Winter Bows for silenced attacks and build in tactic ability to run if haven’t moved already.
    • The Devil’s Torch for quick problem solving and farming XP.
    • The Kingdom Spear, especially one with tactic and razor perks.
    • The Musket, which is nice but I think the Kingdom spear would be a better choice in having in larger numbers.
    • Dixieland BBQ, I’m a pyromaniac so of course I love this one.
    • The Reckoning, see pyromania comment.
    • Eugene’s Pickle Jar is a better choice then the Reckoning because it’s silent like the winter bow, can stun, has an extra stun bonus perk and piercing shot. It just looks silly is all.
    • Light Machine Gun, I recommend giving this one to any assault with ruthless.
    • Tactical Assault Rifle, I personally don’t care for it for I use assaults for clearing out enemies rather then support stunning. Nevertheless, it’s very useful for a tank assault.
    • Flaming Crossbow, see pyromaniac comment.
    • Morgan’s Staff, all bruisers should have Morgan’s staff due to the arch attack and/or something similar like large margins hammer or the winter hockey stick.
    • Bloody Lucille, but only for Negan...because it just feels wrong not having him with her! :P

Weapons coming soon:
    The Buckshot Shotgun, the wide range and point blank bonus makes it look too awesome!
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,806
    edited October 28
    Agree with the above. Some weapons are clearly best in class and if you can't get them in crates are worth reinforcing.

Winter bow, flaming crossbow, concussion AR, Daryl's knife, spear and I think the soon to be released Dragon Tongue. The staff is best in class for bruiser but I just don't think it's worth reinforcing, instead if you have any 'perfect' armours I would prioritise those instead. You need the extra health from armour more than damage from a reinforced weapon. My staffs are still level 28 and will remain that way even when we have level 30 gear.
    Manselle
  • biter370biter370 Member Posts: 124
    I have the very first Something Special that I leveled up using the reinforcement tokens.
    I just love to use this on my top shooter.
    Has great Crit Hits
  • Aklo09Aklo09 Member Posts: 17
    Special weapons came in different flawor.
    Flaming crosswow, I've got from past event, has Large Caliber, Piercing, Destructive

The one currently in bundle shop has Destructive, Piercing, Point Blank

I think I've seen the same for the spear.

You should be careful when buying.