Bruisers with reach - New Weapon ideas

ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,712

The sectional staff (thanks for the image @Carly )

The Morningstar Flail

Imagine their strike area the same as scout reach weapons like Longspear & Pitchfork

You want us to crack open the wallets, give us another new toy :wink:
Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]
CarlypsychwolfDanski_46Renopwnsmirhuskersoxfan

Comments

• ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 272
    The Zweihander should've had reach, even if it still only hit one target I would be using it a lot more. Nothing we can do about that now I suppose.

My vote is for the Morningstar, can we also get a suit of armor as an outfit? :lol:
    Jenng
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,712
    It would be funny to see a horde of zombies trying to eat someone in traditional full plate armor haha
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    JadenJenng
  • WolfyWolfWolfyWolf Member Posts: 30
    edited November 6
    I’ve suggested a range weapon similar to the musket but with an arch shot similar to the newly added Buckshot Shotgun.

My idea is the Nock Volly Gun. It’s a rifle used back in the mid 1800s by navel ships to clear the decks. It fires six shots all at once using six barrels.

My idea is for the bruiser to use it both as a club and a range shot weapon when it’s fully charged up. I’m thinking making it a 2 charge shot since bruisers are support over attack.
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 106
    WolfyWolf said:

It fires shit shots all at once using six barrels.

That's gonna leave a mess!

Danski_46Jenng
  • WolfyWolfWolfyWolf Member Posts: 30
    I’m never going to get used to to this autocorrect nonsense...
    Jenng