Can we have 5 second equipment upgrades on Monday and Tuesday?

Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 202
It's been a while since we last had this and players have full XP bars from opening all those silver and gold XP boxes.

It would also be a nice incentive to all those spending gold to reset the distance since it would allow us to upgrade the Dragon's Tongue in time for the next challenge!

Can you make it happen @Fluxxx ?

A "Yes, I can" will do. :D
Danski_46ShayHaManselleShadowWalkerYorkshireSteveJenngpsychwolfJaden

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,048
    Great idea @Mario_Romero, I won't get the dragons tongue till next week but my xp keeps filling up so this will do nicely 👍
    Jenng
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 308
    I agree, please make it happen @Fluxxx
    Jenng
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 309
    Great idea and add to this double exp for scrapping so we can really upgrade that wonderful weapon :)
    ShadowWalkerechonap
  • Mr_FateMr_Fate Member Posts: 10
    Long overdue, please make it happen
    Jenng
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,230
    Maybe next week?, I didn't reset the first distance because the rewards were trash. I reset week 2 and will do weeks 3 & 4 as well. Much better rewards in those ones.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Danski_46vshield50Jenngpsychwolf
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 373
    Agree with @ATLAS-Z
    Majority skipped resetting 1st Distance because of crap tokens.
    ATLAS-ZDanski_46psychwolfJenng
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 636
    > @ignas said:
    > Agree with @ATLAS-Z
    > Majority skipped resetting 1st Distance because of crap tokens.

Majority? Do you have any actual proof to suppport this?

I am sure there were plenty of players who restarted the first Distance, so that they could unlock everything as soon as possible. Some players may even want to do all 4 Distance resets just to say they collected every token or to save TG.

Personally I believe the people that have been working the hardest to unlock the Dragon Tongue should be able to enjoy it as soon as possibIe. And I am totally not saying this because I already restarted twice. ;)
    JenngWellyLugaJaden
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,230
    It's probably a safe bet that most folks who have a clinical OCD need to be first will also be most likely to push the "Finish now with xxx gold" button...

They know you're gonna spend that gold >:)

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,414

I restarted both times already because I’m just dumb. 😂 I have no sense of time management 🤷‍♀️
    SPC_TORRESDanski_46Jaden
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,596
    This week would be great if I could be done. Been waiting so long to try this dragons tongue out!
    Jadenjimmorrison369
This discussion has been closed.