Council, buildings and tomato storage all maxed out

LynskiLynski Member Posts: 7
Hi, I’ve got player level 72, council level 25, and my tomatoes are maxed out at 20million, when can I start upgrading again? Thanks

Best Answers

Answers

• LynskiLynski Member Posts: 7
    Thanks for the replies! Yeah all my survivors are close to maxed too. Will keep my eyes peeled for the December update 👌
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,712
    @Lynski how many challenge stars do you get?

On average?

Personal best?
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    All time challenge stars collected are 94771, I average around 600 per challenge, pb was around 950 I think
    The game has been getting a bit tedious so I’m not as active as before, but I still participate. I run a Guild, and have set a minimums of 100 stars per weekly challenge to stay in so I try to lead by example and throw in as much as possible.

• BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 248
    I would say with max lvl survivors and gear you should easily do 1000+ points in the challenge, even without any purchased weapons. So take that as your target for the near future. Also, to finish the hard distance every week.
    ATLAS-Z
    edited October 28
    I agree with @Burmeliinis

1000 stars should be very easily achievable, for a Max level player. 1500-1600 somewhat challenging, 1700+ difficult.

So time to change gears from Bob the Builder and farmer Joe, to learning and becoming a badass ultimate Zombie Slayer.

One thing you said makes me curious tho.

> @Lynski said:
    > The game has been getting a bit tedious so I’m not as active as before,

Could you elaborate? Because, the way I see it, this game got a WHOLE lot less tedious in recent months.

Could you please tell me what you mean?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,234
    @Fluxxx you guys should have done some "empty" building upgrades on this recent update... Like Radio Tent or Storage.

Having this maxed out tomato thing really makes no sense at all.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    @ATLAS-Z as I’ve upgraded pretty much everything including my walker pit, buildings and all survivors except a handful of non heroes who are going through upgrades now, there’s not much else to aim for now. I’ll be happier when I can start upgrading again and using / collecting tomatoes.
    @Troublemaker what do you mean empty building upgrades?
    @Lynski unfortunately if your only primary joy of the game is "using / collecting tomatoes" then you're going to be disappointed.

You've reached the end and council updates are only about 2 a year now.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,234
    > @Lynski said:
    > @Troublemaker what do you mean empty building upgrades?

Upgrades that don't impact development.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • CallasCallas Member Posts: 42
    I offered an idea under 'Maxxed Out Supplies' but just got totally negative responses. I still like the idea