ReRolls are a joke.

2»

Comments

• PicPic Member Posts: 894
    @Runners_0648 i have to agree with you 100%
    Runners_0648GroznicDanski_46
  • GroznicGroznic Member Posts: 65
    > @LoneWanderer360 said:
    > Dude, rerolls didn't even exist a few months ago..
    > You should be grateful. Look at all the characters you could've been stuck with bullet dodge forever. Try to keep some perspective.

😆 "Dude" I didnt use half those heros then and am not interested in dissecting the entire roster now so they align with the pink flamingos of NML. Pardon me if I'm not doing back flips over rerolls. They've burned ME more than they have YOU from what I gather...and you know what lol I'm done "dude". I did a little venting earlier. I'm over it. BTW your gif is adorable.
    Zorba1118bigbeano
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,166
    Like a good joke right?

Like the joke of Eugene becoming a GOD thanks to reroll?

I'll admit I've invested HEAVILY into him, but... I consider it well worth it.

Eugene Porter... Biggest Tank in the game?

That's a good joke. :smiley:
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    psychwolfJaden
    edited October 2019
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > Like a good joke right?

Yeah Eugene has an amazing leader trait. Do you think he's solid enough to play as-is without rerolling at all? His traits outta the box are sub-optimal. Before Rerolls was anyone using Eugene for anything besides a meat shield?
    NG appreciates your dedication.
    I have 3 unicorn toon bruisers that serve me pretty well since Eugene needs 3 Rerolls to match the traits of the toons. I'll just have to come up with stun resistance where I can to duplicate as I'm able. I acquired them without breaking the bank so they work.
    klman1612
  • Runners_0648Runners_0648 Member Posts: 58
    Truth is that the list of attractive rerolls are endless. The way its setup though is a fairly long road, 2 weeks to get enough to reroll once. That's providing your able to at least complete lvl 20 in the distance and pretty well in the challenge.
    That being said though, it's a nice constant upgrade effort that can be made entirely f2p. Which is something that especially end gamers were lacking. Hero tokens are not the easiest thing to come by so it was a very long road to upgrading after 6*. So it was few and far between upgrades for max level players. So that's cool.
    Danski_46Jaden
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 177
    ATLAS-Z said:

Like a good joke right?

Like the joke of Eugene becoming a GOD thanks to reroll?

I'll admit I've invested HEAVILY into him, but... I consider it well worth it.

Eugene Porter... Biggest Tank in the game?

That's a good joke. :smiley:

No joke, it's his destiny.
    GovernatorATLAS-ZJaden
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,068
    I know someone who took 16 re rolls to get the final unicorn trait on bruiser morgan. It sucks, but the payoff afterward helps a ton in game. I would suggest just grind it out and if you can from time to time throw a 9.99 at it and cross fingers. I wouldn’t bounce around tho keep re rolling by priority to your play style......RGG, Eugene, sasha, Morgan for starters
    ATLAS-ZGroznicDanski_46Jaden
    edited October 2019
    > @xbamfx said:
    > I know someone who took 16 re rolls to get the final unicorn trait on bruiser morgan.

That's Ludicrous! While I do agree with the rest of your post, why not open an option after say 8 rerolls (or rejections rather) on a same character that you could choose the trait you were chasing? Or at least, have the option of eliminating one or two traits from future rolls until accepting one and then reset to factory setting. Like, add a meter to it or something? Just an idea.

Glad the gent ended up with the trait after 16 rerolls as opposed to 20 or more.

I feel kind of bad about this thread but refuse to change the title or omit anything from the original post for preservation, I'll own it. I apologize to NG for being a little "harsh" initially. Frustration got the better of me. I think they have done a pretty good job with the game. I think it's one of the BEST out there. Like one gentleman said change comes through debate. Anyway, I agree the game is making advancements that are positive for players. I feel that those changes reflect appreciation on NG'S end. I appreciate their efforts, sincerely.
    Firekid
  • reekookrreekookr Member Posts: 126
    One of the huge selling point of these type of games is the endless grind. I probably would quit sooner, if i always would get what i want, and ng knows this very well.
    Refusing to support pay to win games.
    Strategy game where the best strategy is to buy shortcuts with real money
    GroznicRunners_0648
    @Groznic you shouldn’t feel you have to change your post, it’s your thoughts or you venting. It’s all good buddy as I said I bought some re roll bundles, not nearly as many as some but I did. I tried to prioritize my players by how I use them and target them first, doing so kept my urges down to roll so many times. I think that will help you too, now I just save them up to 200 and then invest on whatever hero I deem worthy next. Just did Tara 4 rolls bottom to top and look.
    Groznic
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 642
    You must be getting to the bottom of the barrel @xbamfx if you're rerolling Tara! lol!
    bigbeanoATLAS-Zxbamfx
  • Zorba1118Zorba1118 Member Posts: 2
    Reroll are a waste of valuable player tokens. If u use them, ur still at the mercy of the game only providing u with two choices at random. It takes too long to acquire the player tokens Too bad u can't sell them or trade them in for Reinforcement or sell them for gold.
    euchidATLAS-Z
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,736
    I’ve ReRolled Morgan 7 times now and still don’t have Retaliate. Felt lucky getting Punish on ReRoll #4. I’ll keep trying. Got some good ReRolls on other Heroes.
    SPC_TORRESGroznicJaden
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 315
    I have had great luck with rerolls all my melee are almost done. Michonne took me 2 trys to get ruthless and power strike. On other hand to get perfect Daryl like Rick took me 6 tries peflrfect morgan took me 4 trys. Perfect regularly non hero bruiser 2 trys. For being free to do and just waiting I am okay with it. I did buy 1 pack of 100 refills but nothing else.
    Groznic
    @Deadheads i can re roll some others like carol or negan but I just went with her for healing maps haha
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,736
    Happy with my Sasha. Took only 2 tries to get Ruthless and Lucky. Was hoping for Revenge instead of Lucky, but I think the Lucky will be better in the long run. Can’t wait to test it out with the Shotgun and charged hunters this week.
    tabernacJadenSPC_TORRESDanski_46
    After 14 rerolls , this is where I'm at
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,072
    Snap @Groznic but I’ve only done 3 rerolls and left him like that for now.
    Groznic
    > @Firekid said:
    > Snap @Groznic
    Yeah I'm well aware that the number of unsuccessful attempts is not the norm and obviously less than ideal. Oh well, I may try a couple more because I only have to trait him once right haha. I did get an awesome Eugene recently, so I have been using him alot. I suppose I threw in the towel and went for it.
    I think I got the upper hand lol
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,072
    I’ve not had much luck with eugune myself still missing dodge and punish.
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,334
    5 rerolls. Gloat
    GroznicDanski_46