Outpost improvements

Hi @Fluxxx,
I for one would like the option of being able to raid outposts of my own guild mates. I can understand why we are not allowed to choose outposts for raiding but why exclude our own guild mates from the random list?

I would like to also suggest improving the rewards for an outpost win other than just points; for example after mission crates. Most people is just raiding for TG which makes outposts a tad boring.

Other improvements may include adjusting the TG allocation to be based on tiers instead of player camp level, walker level. It’s unfair to those who have upgraded their walkers vs those who didn’t at all.

Would love to hear other improvements from the community, thanks. Lets revive outposts!
Groznic

Comments

• AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 177
    edited October 2019
    Edited
  • GroznicGroznic Member Posts: 65
    edited October 2019
    I would like the ability to control more survivors at once; perhaps 5 survivors.
    I would like to see more focus on Outpost as game mode that combines stars from the weekly challenge and influence/tiers from Outpost with hints of the distance.
    Earn 3 stars for every survivors that complete "perfect"
    2 stars for survivors "bruised"
    1 star for struggles and 2 are allowed to die while maintaining 3 alive to continue playing. (Or a variation of that)
    Rewards could crossover and increase as well. 100 crates per star earned (max 1500 crates) and if playing higher level opponents +50 crates per level.
    (Influence flat rate 10 + 3 INF per level over, opponents)
    For a loss to an opponent, no stars and deduct 10 INF + 5 per level if opponent is a lower level.

Defenders get the same if victorious. Lose 10 INF if defeated. Allow 2x the zombies currently offered. No obligation to supply more; affecting raid charge ability.

Instead of a two stage sequence we now have in outpost, there are 3 stages (rooms and gates).
    The opposition could select 5 defenders (or more) to protect the outpost. No obligation to place 5 defenders but minimum 3.
    There could be an easy mode and hard mode (like the distance) with easy being the way it is now and hard being the suggested idea. Easy pays as above; hard pays 2x and is +4 SL. Health acts like the distance without affecting normal play.
    (increase resistance with tiers). Add Master 2, 3 then Godlike 1,2,3 tiers to existing pay crates at end of the cycle with Godlike level 1 paying 18k crates, end of cycle.

An old idea.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,326
    People still play outposts?
    Leader of Legacy Eh, a top 5 global guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg/playlists
    Line ID: jayztwdnml
    Sg_DeathJadenbigbeano
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 306
    It's weird to me that I can raid an outpost with multiple pinks and get 12 inf 350 TG, then breeze through a pathetic raid with nothing special about the defenders and win 20 inf 500 TG. There doesn't always seem to be rhyme or reason to the reward system.
    ShadowWalker
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 235
    I would like Outpost to have more bunnies and sunflowers.
    Elder LegionOfDoom
    ShadowWalker
  • CaptoonCaptoon Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 62
    > @LoneWanderer360 said:
    > It's weird to me that I can raid an outpost with multiple pinks and get 12 inf 350 TG, then breeze through a pathetic raid with nothing special about the defenders and win 20 inf 500 TG. There doesn't always seem to be rhyme or reason to the reward system.

Number of TGs is based on the level of the defending walkers only.