Tomato’s

Can we have some stuff to spend tomato’s on please. Thanks.
ShadowWalkerRenopwnsTransmuteJunmarie1980

Comments

• reekookrreekookr Member Posts: 90
    Can we even get tomatoes? All i see is xp xp xp xp xp xp, green gun, xp xp xp xp
    Refusing to support pay to win games.
    Strategy game where the best strategy is to buy shortcuts with real money
    ShadowWalkerDeathwish19
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,981
    edited October 29
    Good thing you ask now. We use to have a "community manager" by the name of @Teeceezy who ignored this issue for over a year.

Granted his reign over the community ended and we got Kaz (which was the best thing ever). It still was a time of moderator anarchy (there was a thread for that too). @zbot was allowed to ban people, make a post about it pubically (against the rules for discussing action taken against you) then close that post so nobody could respond.

You may not believe this but Kaz took the blame for it when zbot banned a prodomenent member who did get invited back. In fact @zbot never apologized as the "legendary moderator" for his actions when at the time any of us would have been jailed or banned.

No action was taken against zbot. He claimed zero (0) responsibility. He never said sorry. But he remained in good standing in the community.

Sorry for the rant but it brought up old memories. A new update is coming maybe in December. Keep your tomatoes till then ;)
    FirekidbooshKyrusGovernator
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 272
    Yeah, especially with Glenn as the Star Hero I am surprised we didn't get a Tomato Monday or something.

@Fluxxx do you think we can trade some supplies for goodies during this challenge?
    RenopwnsTransmuteJun
  • booshboosh Member Posts: 345
    Or perhaps trade stuff for tomatoes? Most players aren't maxed out yet! :p
  • JediMasterYodaJediMasterYoda Member Posts: 69
    How about making gas cans available at all times in the Trade Goods shop?
    Better than lettin' them 'maters go bad! Ha ha
    ShadowWalker
  • Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 125
    @Fluxxx any updates on being able to get rid of some tomatoes??
  • magicmagic Member Posts: 118
    Being able to buy tomatoes for Crates would make challenge more rewarding for players that is not maxed out. Right now doing endless scavenger missions are the best way of farming tomatoes. Buying tomatoes for trade goods, the same ratio that maxed out players can do the other way, would really make trade goods useful for players not at max levels @Fluxxx
    I am collecting badge crafting results. If you want to contribute please note down as much about each crafting as you can in the sequence you craft and send it to me. Recipe, effect and bonus condition is especially interesting.
    Discord server to discuss badge crafting: https://discord.gg/PvWYqaQ
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 376
    We'll have tomato monday this week. But otherwise, as I've mentioned in this thread, I'll push for a solution that addresses this for the upcoming update - not a promise that it'll happen then, but let's see.
    JadenSPC_TORRES
  • Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 125
    Thank you @Fluxxx
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,981
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > We'll have tomato monday this week. But otherwise, as I've mentioned in this thread, I'll push for a solution that addresses this for the upcoming update - not a promise that it'll happen then, but let's see.

If you solve this issue it would be awesome! But I will say this. It is already MONUMNETAL that you addressed it. There were no less than 3 dozen posts about this issue that @Teeceezy ignored.

Glad you, @Vane @Kaz addressed it. Having regular events in the TG shop have been great for me as an end gamer. Thank you!