Double tokens for scrapping survivors

Why do you never have this event anymore NG?

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,821
    Do you want double tokens for scrapping survivors psychwolf? You should have just asked...
    tabernacManselleSg_DeathBWils
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,248
    @Fluxxx You can't even give an explanation as to why this regular event for years was phased out? That's pretty weak.
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 263
    I want to know when we will have increased chance on badge crafting, that was something a year ago
    psychwolfMFJigsawden4playDrhoo
    @ShayHa we don’t get that event anymore since they changed it that using all the same rarity components/frag won’t get lower rarity badge and common badges always have a chance of legendary. Which is basically what that event was, so in summary that event is always active.
    ATLAS-ZKriegJaden
    @psychwolf I’ve been playing for 2 years and only remember getting this event 4 times and even the it only doubles the tokens which were from the original rarity you accepted the survivor.
    ATLAS-ZBWils
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,712
    Yep @psychwolf the event you describe is very very rare, only happened a couple times ever like @Firekid said.

I think it should be a little more frequent tho, maybe once every month or two.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    DrhooBWils
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 376
    edited November 4
    If I understand correctly, the event you're referring to is a special call during which you also get double tokens for scrapping survivors of the class that's featured in the call. Is that right?

e.g.
    Double Rick & Shooter tokens call - during this event scrapping shooters will return an increased number of tokens
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 149
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > If I understand correctly, the event you're referring to is a special calls during which you also get double tokens for survivors of the class that's featured in the call. Is that right?

Not calls scrap gold or epic survivors for x2 tokens 256=512 128=256
    psychwolf
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 225
    no @Fluxxx he is talking about retireing a survivor to get more tokens :-)
    DoomSquad Family

psychwolf
    Sorry, I wasn't very clear, I don't mean scrapping the survivors that you get from calls, but your own
    - just added some edits to the above comment.
    @Fluxxx it did both, double on calls for normal survivors which also allowed double scrap on survivors already in your roster. But only for the initial value, not additional tokens spent too upgrade them.
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    psychwolf
    Yup ok then that's the one. If that's an event you guys would find useful we can run it sometime soon.
    Just to get a bit more of an insight on this, how come you have survivors that you want to scrap, did you just accumulate them overtime?
    psychwolfBWils
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,806
    Personally, I scrap everything I don't need there and then. Whether it's gear I'll never use, a survivor with bad traits or a bad badge as I can't stand clutter! Some players will hoard gear/survivors knowing that at some point these types of events will come up and they can get double their resources.
    tabernacscooners
    I have several assaults where I was looking for unicorns taken from green to epic only to get a crap trait and have held onto them waiting for that event. It’s only going to be 96 more tokens better than nothing.
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 263
    I already scrapped most of my epic/legends survivors to clean some space, but hell yea double token for scrapping is awesome
    @Fluxxx I’ve got a load of bruisers I need to clear out too, so if you could start with the bruiser calls that would be good...
  • tjhookrtjhookr Member Posts: 44
    I'm surprised how many people get excited about this double scrap event, I very rarely use my regular survivors anymore, heroes are so op
    After playing this game for a long time, I've acquired some less than ideal toons that I've invested in.
    Then I found ones with better traits that became my number one players in each class. Rendering the old ones useless.
    The return from scrapping a pink or above survivor is terrible considering the amount of tokens I poured into them so I never bothered.
    They are never used now that heroes and a good survivors are all that I need. I would never bother rerolling on them so they're always stuck on the bench.
    @Fluxxx I use my spare bench spots to accumulate survivors for scrap event
    psychwolf
  • tjhookrtjhookr Member Posts: 44
    edited November 5
    but you know that the double amount only affects the base token amount during those events, so if you got those survivors as epics you wound only get 256 + fraction of invested tokens, instead of 128 + same fraction of invested tokens
    I guess it is more than nothing but definitely not game changing
    edited November 5

As an example.

I have something like 65+ slots and I only use about 40-45?

The rest are my bank. Right now I'm trying to get my bruiser to 10-star and my scout to 9-star, and we need such HUGE amounts of tokens that exchanging these guys in now won't boost me much. So I save.

@Fluxxx
    tjhookrpsychwolfFirekid
    At any rate, just one day would be nice. Don't make this a weekend long event. @Fluxxx
    psychwolf
    Thanks for including this event for the weekend @Fluxxx
    It may not be a huge return but better than nothing.
    tabernacFirekidShayHaManselle
    Yes thank you @Fluxxx

Now I got 19 roster slots to fill back up for when you run it again.

Cheers!
    psychwolf
This discussion has been closed.